• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What happened to @Bubbler?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

IMG-20221218-WA0010.jpg

IMG_20221025_014412.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Noone truly leaves. Some transcend (RIP Quaden, Marma, Fonner) but 99.99% of people who “leave this place for good” have like 7 alts. I think im one of 10 people who dont use multiple alts on here. (Ok i lied, I have one alt that i made to give to a locked out long lost brotherman. We share the account and its barely used.) Bubbler isnt gone. Blood in blood out muhfukka

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Who is this Dan guy anyway? I've been away a while.
He's the guy who did that faggy podcast that only 20 sycophants still listened to after the first few episodes.

He's also the one who called us out for having Ricci avatars and called The Alliance gay.

He really thinks he can tell others what to do or post around here, fucking faggot.

He also has down syndrome, no bs.

G

He's the guy who did that faggy podcast that only 20 sycophants still listened to after the first few episodes.

He's also the one who called us out for having Ricci avatars and called The Alliance gay.

He really thinks he can tell others what to do or post around here, fucking faggot.
Soooo he's a fag with a gross wife trying to get 15 minutes of fame off a message board full of shit posters?

He's basically like that dude that was on here with the podcast with fat Chinese girl and shilling the pedo Christian manga?

Dudes like this are the dingle berries of the boards.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Soooo he's a fag with a gross wife trying to get 15 minutes of fame off a message board full of shit posters?

He's basically like that dude that was on here with the podcast with fat Chinese girl and shilling the pedo Christian manga?

Dudes like this are the dingle berries of the boards.
Dan and his cronies have been trying to chase the Alliance away from the board for almost a year now, look how that has turned out for them.

lucy-lawless-medium (1).jpg