• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What happened to @Bubbler?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Didn't he have like 50 people watching his YouTube last night? Nice growth, stupid.

I was on there goofing because I was bored. Now that I know he's an anti-shitposter cuck I'm gonna SOFT SERVE all over his live chat.
The Alliance and @Snake also made him flee to Kiwifarms, but they didn't want him either and they also kicked him out, so now he's back here.

Fucking pathetic.

G

The Alliance and @Snake also bullied him to flee to Kiwifarms, but they didn't want him either and they also bullied him away, so now he's back here.

Fucking pathetic.
Fuck him. Go play on your youtubes and try to be a CoNtEnT cReAtOr. You're as good of a podcaster as Patrick is an author. Difference is Patrick can actually go to some pathetic cons and be in a guild. He is literally more successful than you are as a creator, Dan.

Let that sink in, SLAPNUTS.

G

His "wife" also has nuts, or so my very reliable sources who i cannot name informed me.
Probably lol

b43ee94a9ccef2d44cc5c4bf2a9afde3.jpg