• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think Fat was like in high school?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
5ee8ae8ecbe4f62f47a758143b0babd3.png

G

I might be wrong but I'm sure I remember him telling Boomia someone broke his arm in school but he still won the fight. I'd really like that to be the case and not me having a dream about Pat texting Boomia.
He is so full of his own bullshit. Can you imagine having your arm broken... And then going on to winning a fight? If you've ever broken a major bone in your body basically what happens is you either go into shock, pass out or hit the ground screaming in fucking agony.

Source: AH FAWK! I BROKE MY KNEE DUDE. I BROKE MY FAWKIN KNEE DUDE. HOLD MY HAND DUDE.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He is so full of his own bullshit. Can you imagine having your arm broken... And then going on to winning a fight? If you've ever broken a major bone in your body basically what happens is you either go into shock, pass out or hit the ground screaming in fucking agony.

Source: AH FAWK! I BROKE MY KNEE DUDE. I BROKE MY FAWKIN KNEE DUDE. HOLD MY HAND DUDE.
I've broken both of my wrists at different times, a finger, a toe and a couple of ribs. None of them made me feel like I'd win a fight.

G

I've broken both of my wrists at different times, a finger, a toe and a couple of ribs. None of them made me feel like I'd win a fight.
Exactly, now imagine snapping you're entire fucking arm. Even a hyperextension. This dude is so gassed up on himself that he thinks he's some kind of ultimate, Chinese kung fu movie honourable warrior who can summon superhuman levels of strength and pain resistance through the fat stored in his body. That is ungodly levels of delusion that this guy has.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

Not only that he won the fight, but that he put the other kid in the hospital when he was 10. Unless he just tardraged on a 5 year old or scratched the kid's eye with his girly fingers, it sounds a little far fetched. Kids just dont fight like that.

G

Not only that he won the fight, but that he put the other kid in the hospital when he was 10. Unless he just tardraged on a 5 year old or scratched the kid's eye with his girly fingers, it sounds a little far fetched. Kids just dont fight like that.
I remember I got into a couple of fights when I was in grade two or three, and whomever won the fight was whomever threw the first punch. Because the other person would just start crying and then you would feel bad. That's how fights really happen when you're ten.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I honestly don't even know if I can actually name 10 people off the top of my head that I knew in high school, and one of those reminds me of pat except he was actually intelligent and got laid before almost everybody because he was a drama and choir kid and he had direct access to all the fat chicks. Last I looked him up he was working at a dinner theater or some shit, so I guess being a nerd isn't everything.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
G

I honestly don't even know if I can actually name 10 people off the top of my head that I knew in high school, and one of those reminds me of pat except he was actually intelligent and got laid before almost everybody because he was a drama and choir kid and he had direct access to all the fat chicks. Last I looked him up he was working at a dinner theater or some shit, so I guess being a nerd isn't everything.
I was shocked when I learned all the drama nerds at my high school were fucking like rabbits, one girl (who was pretty cute) was even doing anal. Strangely, the ones I've looked up over the years were all also working menial jobs. Someone should do a study.

fuckwit

Fat
Forum Clout
I can't believe he's doing the "pointing to his empty brain" thing all the way back then. What an unchanging loser. Fat too.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
He wasn't bullied he was weird , autistic and aggressive. He was "bullied" in the same way that he provokes and attacks people on twitter then cries to the reddit/twitter/isp mommies to save him.

Gave off school shooter vibes at the peak of the columbine hysteria.

Wasn't invite anywhere by middleschool bit that's becuase he was a crybully tattletale when he was younger. He was probably invited to some parties and had nominal friends in early grade school but developed that persona of being antagonistic. He always had to be right. Would lie and tease other people but cry to the nearest authority figure at any perceived slight.

Kyle had to develop a personality to get the stink of Rick off him.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
He wasn't bullied he was weird , autistic and aggressive. He was "bullied" in the same way that he provokes and attacks people on twitter then cries to the reddit/twitter/isp mommies to save him.

Gave off school shooter vibes at the peak of the columbinecolumbine hysteria.

Wasn't invite anywhere by middleschool bit that's becuase he was a crybully tattletale when he was younger. He was probably invited to some parties and had nominal friends in early grade school but developed that persona of being antagonistic. He always had to be right. Would lie and tease other people but cry to the nearest authority figure at any perceived slight.

Kyle had to develop a personality to get the stink of Rick off him.
You're assessment is close, but...
"Gave off school shooter vibes at the peak of the columbine hysteria" is wrong, stlaker...

He graduated before columbine even happened. I'm sorry you're so stupid...