• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think Fat was like in high school?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s one of those obnoxious tards though so I think he was fair game. Also, didn’t he have a lot of absences? He was avoiding school for a reason.
I think his avoiding school was just because he didn’t want to wake up in the morning. He’s bitched before about how cruel it is to have kids start school at 8-815 am. He thinks school should start at noon or something stupid. He was a nobody that I don’t think was even bullied - he was so insignificant. The not even having a senior photo really stands out. I’m still not even sure if they let him “walk” with his class since his grades were so bad - that was always the threat - if you didn’t behave / get decent grades you weren’t allowed to go to graduation. Piggy not having friends would see that as a win “wasn’t going anyway, principal child”

Last edited:
Forum Clout
He was severely overshadowed by his younger brother who was a varsity athlete.
SmartSelect_20230103-211642_Google.jpg

Forum Clout
I don't think he was picked on in high school because he was so unpopular. I would call Pats phenotype the "underachiever nerd", which basically means him and his friends hung out exclusively because they thought they were too smart to fit in. In reality they were only smart for their remedial classes. There's no way he was on anyone's radar. The popular kids were usually in the accelerated classes so they'd never see him.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
There was this exchange kid straight from India in our high school and he was so socially clueless he was fucked with all the time. He’d fill his backpack with a full day worth of classes where he’d walk at a literal 90 degree angle just to carry all of his shit. Senior year everyone voted him for homecoming king and he won, much to the queen’s dismay.

Long story short that kid would call Patrick a faggot

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Well looking like 60 year old Penn Jilette doesn’t do anyone favors. No pussy. Friends all fucking losers. Skipping school to play D&D and Goldeneye. He was 100% a proto-incel before we developed that word. Seething at the stacys who pick the chads and not him, the intellectual nice guy.
He was on his way to being an Elliot Rodger. Whuhappen???