• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think Fat was like in high school?

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Forum Clout
This nerd got laid more than Pat did in high school. Probably still does.

Pat.PNG

Last edited:

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I've never seen someone talk about high school as much as Pat. He's mid-40s and mentions high school every other day. So you just know high school was a traumatic experience for him. Constantly being bullied and all of the teachers hating him and evidence that he's not the world's smartest boy presented to him in the form of awful grades.

Also worth mentioning that he thinks he's the most successful and famous person ever from his high school and town. Despite being unemployed, cucked, fat/ugly, debt up to his misshapen ear lobes, reams of embarrassing personal info out on the internet, and practically no equity into his $300k house.

G

He probably listened to Matchbox 20 and Savage Garden. Basic faggot.
Are you trying to tell me you don't like savage garden?

I mean I know I just got here but that's pretty square, my main man.

I mean just look at them dude. What's not to love?

61CvadlNmjL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Well looking like 60 year old Penn Jilette doesn’t do anyone favors. No pussy. Friends all fucking losers. Skipping school to play D&D and Goldeneye. He was 100% a proto-incel before we developed that word. Seething at the stacys who pick the chads and not him, the intellectual nice guy.
100% this. Also an obnoxious blowhard who would ruin every class trying to seem smarter than the teacher while everyone told him to STFU.

G

100% this. Also an obnoxious blowhard who would ruin every class trying to seem smarter than the teacher while everyone told him to STFU.
How many times do you think that it escalated into physical violence and he never got the hint?

I refuse to believe that this person has never had his ass kicked in the 50 years he's been alive or however old he is. It's had to have happened at least once and I want to know why it didn't knock any sense into him.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
How many times do you think that it escalated into physical violence and he never got the hint?

I refuse to believe that this person has never had his ass kicked in the 50 years he's been alive or however old he is. It's hard to have happened at least once and I want to know why it didn't knock any sense into him.
Someone broke his arm in school according to Pat himself so at least once. Boomia got that out of him but I dunno if anyone has the receipts.

I think he was probably almost too pathetic to beat up though. He doesn’t have photos in most of the yearbooks and he was part of no activities or sports at all. Obviously nobody outside of his two nerd friends liked Pat. I imagine he was emotionally tormented to see him spaz out regularly while everyone else laughed their asses off at him but he’s too much of a faggot to stand up for himself and get into a fight about it. Probably just started punching the lockers and growling like an idiot while every vagina in school dried up.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Someone broke his arm in school according to Pat himself so at least once. Boomia got that out of him but I dunno if anyone has the receipts.

I think he was probably almost too pathetic to beat up though. He doesn’t have photos in most of the yearbooks and he was part of no activities or sports at all. Obviously nobody outside of his two nerd friends liked Pat. I imagine he was emotionally tormented to see him spaz out regularly while everyone else laughed their asses off at him but he’s too much of a faggot to stand up for himself and get into a fight about it. Probably just started punching the lockers and growling like an idiot while every vagina in school dried up.
I thought he broke his arm falling of a horse?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He was a quiet weirdo who was largely invisible until he got into a classroom and could intellectually attack the only people who were legally and professionally obligated to tolerate his low IQ buffoonery.

His teachers were prohibited from punching down on him and as a result, he fancied himself an intellectual and became arrogant in the years after HS when he stopped receiving F’s all the time.

He carried that unwarranted arrogance into the present day and now the entire internet has so much goddamn fun punching down on him because he can’t (or won’t) stop stepping on rakes.