• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you consider to be the best movie post 2000?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
C7BE235E-B814-40C1-A1D7-BF39098EDAE8.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Blade Runner 2
It had no business being as good as it was, it actually captured the feel of the original. I thought that was an atmosphere long gone with CGI and focus groups, not to mention a 30 year sequel.
My wife, who wasn't necessarily a fan of the first Blade Runner ( I suspect that it was the pacing) even liked BR 2049. I dreaded it's release, but I walked out holding it in as high esteem as the first. It was everything a legacy sequel should be.

I would say that Trainspotting 2 is a similar legacy sequel of comparable quality to the original.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
My wife, who wasn't necessarily a fan of the first Blade Runner ( I suspect that it was the pacing) even liked BR 2049. I dreaded it's release, but I walked out holding it in as high esteem as the first. It was everything a legacy sequel should be.

I would say that Trainspotting 2 is a similar legacy sequel of comparable quality to the original.
Yeah, Trainspotting 2 was surprisingly satisfying. A bit too many "wink at the audience" callbacks to the 1st movie, but it holds up as it's own.