• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well it's been a week and a half and everyone's still talking about the debate

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat would tell you this is because of the media's reaction to the debate, not the debate itself. The media is betraying democracy, in his words. He's mentally fucking retarded you see.
According to people like Pat MSNBC and CNN are more right wing than Fox News because the country saw Biden is a mess and his team has only made it worse while doing damage control. The media did their best to hide Biden’s problems for years and now they can’t do it anymore.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s gonna be a long angry week for the pig
IMG_3876.jpeg

IMG_3877.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Some dumb cunt from the Congressional black caucus defended Biden by saying “MMMM THESE OLD WHITE MEN IN CONGRESS TRYING TO GET OUR MOST PROGRESSIVE PRESIDENT OUT HERE”

Fucking retards. They’d be replacing an old white man with a BLACK WOMAN. Did they pull some old talking points from the Obama era ? “Use in case old white men try to impeach black President”

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Pat would tell you this is because of the media's reaction to the debate, not the debate itself. The media is betraying democracy, in his words. He's mentally fucking retarded you see.
Yeah, I think that’s exactly where this is headed. Note that the Mueller She Wrote retard and that ilk started this line of attack and Pat is falling right in line. If the Dem, whoever it is, loses, it’s the NYT and CNN’s fault for not taking down Trump. I hate him.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I just want to say how tickled I am that every realistic possibility makes pat look like a crying, coping, and seething fool. Obviously trump beating biden (FOR THE SECOND TIME! #suckitlibtards 😎🖕) is the ideal scenario, but even if another democrat does it he'll have to eat crow. Politics is way more fun when you can dump all the hate on a partisan faggot like pat.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
I was very surprised this debate even happened. Not to get too Jesse :fighter_sm: But I thought there'd be some Patriot Front glow op bomb threat or something to ensure only the later debate happened, and with new puddin'head-friendly "security measures" like Zooming it in.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Yeah, I think that’s exactly where this is headed. Note that the Mueller She Wrote retard and that ilk started this line of attack and Pat is falling right in line. If the Dem, whoever it is, loses, it’s the NYT and CNN’s fault for not taking down Trump. I hate him.
The whole situation is just hilarious. The Dems have spent years cultivating this exact type of vitriolic, rabid followers to devote themselves to a man who was already obviously going senile in 2020. They grew complacent to the point where Biden has become a serious liability and they painted themselves into a corner when it comes to possible alternatives, and the lunatics they've fostered are so fucking delusional that they refused to be programmed and have become the biggest hurdle to their chances of winning the election.