• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well it's been a week and a half and everyone's still talking about the debate

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
View attachment 209643
Now WH workers are leaking documents Biden needs for speeches. Such fine details as “Walk to podium”
image41.png

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Part of me feels bad for the old timer but then it sounds like he was just a shady fucking guy who had questionable business dealings along with his degenerate crackhead son. So maybe he's getting what he deserves. It's kind of like my opinion of our dear Nana...feel sorry for a second about what he's become, but then I remember he grooms teenage girls and is probably a paedophile.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Part of me feels bad for the old timer but then it sounds like he was just a shady fucking guy who had questionable business dealings along with his degenerate crackhead son. So maybe he's getting what he deserves. It's kind of like my opinion of our dear Nana...feel sorry for a second about what he's become, but then I remember he grooms teenage girls and is probably a paedophile.
Inappropriate showers with his granddaughter? Sniffing kids on camera? Grabbing babies crotches? Sick guy!

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Pat can argue all he wants but the facts don't lie. Regardless of how accurate you believe polls are in predicting the election, the fact is that Biden's polls have been tanking since the debate. You can't argue that his poll numbers dropping is a good thing (even though I'm sure Pat would find some idiotic angle and argue it until he dies of hypertension).

fff9d8db046ab320c6c70ea204d80ca4.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I’m beyond interested to see how Pat will react if Biden steps down due to Congressional Democrats essentially forcing his hand. Stick with the broader Democratic party? Or stick with the Democratic “leader” who was a massive egotist and didn’t want to give up his seat in the face of defeat…hey isn’t that what he shits on Trump for with Jan 6th?
If the old geezer stays, runs, and loses, Rick will have a complete meltdown

Forum Clout
Pat can argue all he wants but the facts don't lie. Regardless of how accurate you believe polls are in predicting the election, the fact is that Biden's polls have been tanking since the debate. You can't argue that his poll numbers dropping is a good thing (even though I'm sure Pat would find some idiotic angle and argue it until he dies of hypertension).

fff9d8db046ab320c6c70ea204d80ca4.jpg
Pat would tell you this is because of the media's reaction to the debate, not the debate itself. The media is betraying democracy, in his words. He's mentally fucking retarded you see.