• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well it's been a week and a half and everyone's still talking about the debate

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
IMG_3866.jpeg

IMG_3867.jpeg

Again, hard to believe these are real people.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Imagine if the MSM started talking honestly about Ashley’s diary or the kid sniffing.
That would be a start I suppose but still about 3 years too late.

It's not what they're saying now (pudding head) or not saying at all (child sniffer) that bothers me. It's the way they're saying it now like it's new. Acting as if it hasn't been talked about to death in the real world. As if it wasn't dismissed as some goofy shit or ignored completely, up until a week ago.

It's not even about politics. It's hearing a crowd chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' and not acknowledgjng it, not even just ignoring it...but telling you they didn't say what you heard. What happened didn't happen. Until it did and were always at war with Eurasia. It's driving people mad.

No wonder people isolated on social media go bonkers. The disconnect from reality.

Ps I'm not crazy I just dunno how to spell or write good English or explain myself.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’m beyond interested to see how Pat will react if Biden steps down due to Congressional Democrats essentially forcing his hand. Stick with the broader Democratic party? Or stick with the Democratic “leader” who was a massive egotist and didn’t want to give up his seat in the face of defeat…hey isn’t that what he shits on Trump for with Jan 6th?

Forum Clout
Jeffries (house speaker), Nadler (Kike leader) and “another senior Democrat” just said, according to sources in the call still occurring, that Biden needs to step down. Even Adam Schiff is saying Biden may not be able to run. Do you know how Joever it is?
Oh, it Joever.

It had been only lower level democrats or former politicians. If it's the current minority (heh) leader of the House then that's bad.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Oh, it Joever.

It had been only lower level democrats or former politicians. If it's the current minority (heh) leader of the House then that's bad.
Nate Silver (polling jew czar) posted this pretty good timeline of how this has unfolded / will unfold:

IMG_1178.jpeg

We’re almost to point 10 which is around when he should resign because the floor has fallen out from under him.

The debate itself wasn’t the fire but more the match. The actual fire has been the last week with the Biden team doing absolute shit to improve his chances. Whole party is uneasy and turning against him and he gives one interview, a couple canned speeches, and in his meetings with officials is basically like “Yeah man i’m fine i’m good i’ll beat Trump don’t question it”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
One more comment. I know i’m not good with numbers but TRUST ME BRO. Pat claims no one watched the debate. Lowest viewership ever!

51 million watched it on TV.
Around 40 million watched on Youtube (going off views across videos for the full debate)

Then this doesn’t even count how many millions of people listened to it on the radio or other services.

Then this doesn’t even count how many people simply saw clips of the debate on social media or read about the debate.

So at least 90 million people either watched the debate in full or saw parts of it. Not a very low number, considering that previous 50 million on its own encompasses 1/3 of the electorate

Forum Clout
One more comment. I know i’m not good with numbers but TRUST ME BRO. Pat claims no one watched the debate. Lowest viewership ever!

51 million watched it on TV.
Around 40 million watched on Youtube (going off views across videos for the full debate)

Then this doesn’t even count how many millions of people listened to it on the radio or other services.

Then this doesn’t even count how many people simply saw clips of the debate on social media or read about the debate.

So at least 90 million people either watched the debate in full or saw parts of it. Not a very low number, considering that previous 50 million on its own encompasses 1/3 of the electorate
I think we can conservatively estimate that 2 billion people across the globe felt the shockwaves of Pudding Head.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Representative Adam Smith, Democrat of Washington and the ranking member of the Armed Services Committee, said on an afternoon virtual meeting of high-ranking House Democrats that it is time for President Biden to go, according to two people familiar with the call.

Representative Joseph Morelle of New York, the top Democrat on the Committee on House Administration, was also among the Democrats on the afternoon call who said it was time for President Biden to go, according to a person familiar with the call.

As of twenty minutes ago, which corresponds with Jeffries, Nadler, and another unnamed senior Dems comments.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I'm honestly with Pat on this one, I really hope Biden stays in somehow.

Cause if Trump wins again, Ok good, but if Biden gets his retard cheat/win then we'll really get what we were promised 4 years ago when he was just a confusing rambling old man with signs of dementia. They're not going to be able to hide the stupid shit he does all the time.
And it'd be especially sweet seeing how they all handle it knowing he shouldn't have run & won, and still having to cover for him after finally living in reality for these short months.

Forum Clout
I'm honestly with Pat on this one, I really hope Biden stays in somehow.

Cause if Trump wins again, Ok good, but if Biden gets his retard cheat/win then we'll really get what we were promised 4 years ago when he was just a confusing rambling old man with signs of dementia. They're not going to be able to hide the stupid shit he does all the time.
And it'd be especially sweet seeing how they all handle it knowing he shouldn't have run & won, and still having to cover for him after finally living in reality for these short months.
If he stays in and wins then they'll just enact the 25th Amendment and get rid of him.