• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WARNING! WARNING! PEDOPHILE ALERT! THERE’S A PEDOPHILE AT LARGE ON THIS FORUM!

G

Yeah it’s at mt local McDonald’s, we congregate in the booths there, I know the manager, Ronald.
why don't you at least try to follow the Bible if you're a self-proclaimed Christian?
do you think you'll get by on "well... I'm not following the word of Jesus, but at least in my heart I want to try, tee hee"

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
do you think you'll get by on "well... I'm not following the word of Jesus, but at least in my heart I want to try, tee hee"
There was the man who prayed "Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief." so it's not without precedent. Of course I don't think that man would be relying on numerology and gematria to better know Christ so it might not apply here but it's worth mentioning.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Anyways back to bullying the heretic
Polish_20240223_092811620.jpg

Editing privs are back, baby!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
God is truly magical. I poured some alphabet soup this morning and when i dipped my spoon in i pulled out the letters JSUS.