• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WARNING! WARNING! PEDOPHILE ALERT! THERE’S A PEDOPHILE AT LARGE ON THIS FORUM!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Well, you came at me before I ever said anything shitty to you but fair enough. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

In private chats where it’s obviously killing time with arguments, pogrom and his fellow fat goons like Jenna have been posting about me being a loser schizophrenic for months.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There’s obviously some kind of twisted gay lust agenda behind @Jenna and @Sue Lightning attacking me all the time, they like to be talked down to for some sick twisted pervert reason. It’s clear as day.

They are both massive faggots but at least Sue has some kind of rational substance behind him, Jenna is that liberal freak screeching into the sky because Trump won.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
In private chats where it’s obviously killing time with arguments, pogrom and his fellow fat goons like Jenna have been posting about me being a loser schizophrenic for months.
I'm gonna quote Jesus here without irony. "But I say unto you which hear. Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you. Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I'm gonna quote Jesus here without irony. "But I say unto you which hear. Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you. Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."

I have never once claimed to be a perfect Christian, I’m perfectly aware I’m not even close, I’m worse because I know what it says and I do it anyway.

Besides all that, I at least do things, unlike that queer fat freak Jenna who is probably a transitioning mutant.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
There’s obviously some kind of twisted gay lust agenda behind @Jenna and @Sue Lightning attacking me all the time, they like to be talked down to for some sick twisted pervert reason. It’s clear as day.

They are both massive faggots but at least Sue has some kind of rational substance behind him, Jenna is that liberal freak screeching into the sky because Trump won.

I attack you all the time? You've probably made over 50+ threads about how much you hate me.

The Patrick crybully victim complex with you is insane.

NormsGhost's Sistas Pussy

Eric Hildeman is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Pedophile, CP collector, and child sex enthusiast Eric John Hildeman is 100% reading this thread rn and checking it multiple times per day, so I'm posting the obligatory:
whoresnatch2-gif.181594

whoresnatch-gif.181595

Hi Eric!

G

why is it when people quote the "love your enemies" verse, they leave out the really good bit that makes it easier to follow?

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
One of the commandments is not to take the Lord's name in vain. RETARDS think this means saying "oh my God!", using it as a swear. It actually means pretending to be a follower of God and constantly using his name. So many fucks will advertise their Christianity but they're not doing it because they want to spread the word, they want attention for being religious. It disgusts me.
I KNOWWWWWW

G

I'm also going to quote Jesus from Matthew 39:27

"And I say unto you, my brother, post not stupid junior high drama in lit crit, but rather use your dms to spread your pedophilia accusation faggotry."

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hey you fucking…
Nevermind. Carry on

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I have never once claimed to be a perfect Christian, I’m perfectly aware I’m not even close, I’m worse because I know what it says and I do it anyway.

Besides all that, I at least do things, unlike that queer fat freak Jenna who is probably a transitioning mutant.
Just stop with the performative Christianity already. You won't even name the strip mall church you attend.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout

Sue's not gay

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Just my hog. So what is it, some unitarian universalist "you do you bro don't worry" deal or what?

Yeah it’s at mt local McDonald’s, we congregate in the booths there, I know the manager, Ronald.