• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WARNING! WARNING! PEDOPHILE ALERT! THERE’S A PEDOPHILE AT LARGE ON THIS FORUM!

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'm not reading this whole thread because people like boq and sfwa make me sick, so in case nobody already made it clear...

Being a pedo means you have the attraction. End of story. Hildy is a pedo even if he's not actually raping kids.

View attachment 184424
I think Hildy is a fucking piece of shit and very well could be a pedo but simply pointing out that Hildy didn't actually confess to being a celibate pedo himself does not make @PogromStallone a pedo. Which is the entire point of NoBacon, who has to lie and exaggerate about everything at the expense of other brothermen to fill a little piece of the sinkhole of emptiness that is his pathetic little life.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
If you can’t physically overpower me, you’re wrong. That’s all there is to say.

uauyrgr4fr891.jpg
did-plato-flex-to-win-debates.jpg

G

The Christian LARP is pretty intolerable.
One of the commandments is not to take the Lord's name in vain. RETARDS think this means saying "oh my God!", using it as a swear. It actually means pretending to be a follower of God and constantly using his name. So many fucks will advertise their Christianity but they're not doing it because they want to spread the word, they want attention for being religious. It disgusts me.

Forum Clout
I think Hildy is a fucking piece of shit and very well could be a pedo but simply pointing out that Hildy didn't actually confess to being a celibate pedo himself does not make @PogromStallone a pedo. Which is the entire point of NoBacon, who has to lie and exaggerate about everything at the expense of other brothermen to fill a little piece of the sinkhole of emptiness that is his pathetic little life.
tacit
adjective
/ˈtæs.ɪt/
understood without being openly expressed; implied

No one defends pedos unless they are one, those are your delusions again.

Enjoy prison.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
tacit
adjective
/ˈtæs.ɪt/
understood without being openly expressed; implied

No one defends pedos unless they are one, those are your delusions again.

Enjoy prison.
Who is this in reference to? Hildy? Yeah, he's a fucking piece of shit and I spent days calling him out for it here and on Twitter: far more than most of you did at that. @PogromStallone ? Why? For thinking that actual evidence is the most effective way of ruining the cunt? Hardly.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Who is this in reference to? Hildy? Yeah, he's a fucking piece of shit and I spent days calling him out for it here and on Twitter: far more than most of you did at that. @PogromStallone ? Why? For thinking that actual evidence is the most effective way of ruining the cunt? Hardly.

If Eric Hildeman doesn’t want to get called a pedophile he’s doing a lot of very strange things to prevent it.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
If Eric Hildeman doesn’t want to get called a pedophile he’s doing a lot of very strange things to prevent it.
And you know I have always cast shit on Hildy and never defended him at all. I just don't think pointing out he has never explicitly confessed to being a pedophile makes someone a pedophile themselves. Don't be so quick to shit on your fellow brothermen.🤷🏼‍♂️

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
And you know I have always cast shit on Hildy and never defended him at all. I just don't think pointing out he has never explicitly confessed to being a pedophile makes someone a pedophile themselves. Don't be so quick to shit on your fellow brothermen.🤷🏼‍♂️

It’s totally insane, it’s contrarian Reddit faggotry defending a total piece of shit for what cause exactly, that I’m not proving things at a level that would be acceptable in a court of law?

Hildy would see you fired and imprisoned for being Burt on Twitter and he would openly lust after your kids while doing it, just as he’s done to Boomia’s.

He’s a scumbag. These faggots seem to want concrete proof Hildy has molested kids like Jackson Jones/Franchetti/Kurt Love and that’s the weird thing, not me.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
It’s totally insane, it’s contrarian Reddit faggotry defending a total piece of shit for what cause exactly, that I’m not proving things at a level that would be acceptable in a court of law?

Hildy would see you fired and imprisoned for being Burt on Twitter and he would openly lust after your kids while doing it, just as he’s done to Boomia’s.

He’s a scumbag. These faggots seem to want concrete proof Hildy has molested kids like Jackson Jones/Franchetti/Kurt Love and that’s the weird thing, not me.
I agree with you! Read what I'm saying! I think he's a fucking piece of garbage. I'd beat the fucking shit out of him if he even glanced at my kids. I just also think @PogromStallone doesn't deserve the abuse you're dishing out for saying there isn't actually an example of him confessing to it. I don't think he's defending him.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I agree with you! Read what I'm saying! I think he's a fucking piece of garbage. I'd beat the fucking shit out of him if he even glanced at my kids. I just also think @PogromStallone doesn't deserve the abuse you're dishing out for saying there isn't actually an example of him confessing to it. I don't think he's defending him.

Review the tape and you’ll find I only attack people who keep coming at me first.