War Zone

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Taste the envy. Feel the seethe.

1691291204034.png

• Deleted by CompoundBasement
Show…
But how can he tie this into anime or Warhammer 40K to make the big bucks off of his degenerate followers?
Pat paints shitty models, he wouldn't last a minute in war gaming against other people, he would temper tantrum first game because he's that vicious combo of stupid, arrogant, and bursting with unearned confidence. One small quiet autistic boy would kick the shit out of him and since Pat's a woman, he would quit because he wasn't immediately amazing at it.

I'm now putting this forward as having probably been the exact scenario he doesn't ever bring up 40k when he talks those queer models. That and he's poor and lazy.

• Deleted by Leonard Rhomberg
Show…

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I hate the way he says PaTTon OsWalT and LoGaN LyNN....hey shitstick, notice how we forgot about them in a matter of days?
What did we do to PaTTon besides point out that he had a look-alike wife waiting in the wings and his wife died in what investigators called their "drug den" of a suspicious overdose and speculate on if he was involved?

Seems pretty obvious to question. Also seems pretty obvious that Pigtits is trying to put himself in the same discussion as PaTTon, which is an incredibly sad goal and low bar.

Logan, we just made some memes of him cramming stuff in his faghole, questioned the pedo imagery in his promotional materials and then forgot about him when he left it alone. If anything, we helped that poo pusher, who would've never been in People Magazine without his victim narrative.