• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Goes hand in hand with Pat’s insistence on stereotyping all of his detractors as people who live in their parents’ basements (despite having no friends or family, according to him), who don’t work or have any life outside of Pat.

In fact the critics whose names are known to Pat fit none of those criteria. But Pat cares more about looking like a Chad with virgin haters than he does about the truth.

He’s driven by ego; strategy doesn’t come into it. That’s why I’m glad they just keep talking. All of these interviews are going to come back to bite them in their fat asses.
You are terrible.

Forum Clout
Goes hand in hand with Pat’s insistence on stereotyping all of his detractors as people who live in their parents’ basements (despite having no friends or family, according to him), who don’t work or have any life outside of Pat.

In fact the critics whose names are known to Pat fit none of those criteria. But Pat cares more about looking like a Chad with virgin haters than he does about the truth.

He’s driven by ego; strategy doesn’t come into it. That’s why I’m glad they just keep talking. All of these interviews are going to come back to bite them in their fat asses.
Were you born female or did you chop off your cock?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Does he? How about you? What are your uses?
Don’t understand why xe can’t respond to these comments with even an attempt to be funny. It’s not hard to “child” someone or hit them with the copy paste.

Utterly humorless person. Probably here because kf doesn’t do enough to “ruin Patrick’s life” and thinks ze is part of some online vigilante justice league.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Don’t understand why xe can’t respond to these comments with even an attempt to be funny. It’s not hard to “child” someone or hit them with the copy paste.

Utterly humorless person. Probably here because kf doesn’t do enough to “ruin Patrick’s life” and thinks ze is part of some online vigilante justice league.
Probably has me blocked like the faggot he is.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
One day 5 years ago pat made a tweet that got him trolled for years. Then sometime last year he must have done something that pissed someone off enough to swat him. It doesnt mean its the same people as much as Pat wants to believe that. Just like he was getting trolled by a few people a few years earlier than Norm/11 that had nothing to do with this place. He has been provoking reactions on twitter long before people here knew about him. Being an insufferable cunt online will eventually find someone willing to fuck with you. Nobody here defends or champions the swattings. The fact that Pat cant even entertain the possibility that he might have picked up a few other trolls that arent affiliated with this place shows his delusions. Pete made a valid point that anyone pulling the amount of swatting calls pat has had, would not be posting on a forum open for the public to view.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
The fact that Pat cant even entertain the possibility that he might have picked up a few other trolls that arent affiliated with this place shows his delusions.
I think he knows good and goddamn well that he has lots of detractors who don’t even know this place exists. After all, he was fighting with them for years before Norm/11. He’s just blatantly lying because he thinks he can outsmart everyone. That’s how people like him end up fucking themselves. I’m hoping all this attention makes him even higher and more delusional on his own bullshit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One day 5 years ago pat made a tweet that got him trolled for years. Then sometime last year he must have done something that pissed someone off enough to swat him. It doesnt mean its the same people as much as Pat wants to believe that. Just like he was getting trolled by a few people a few years earlier than Norm/11 that had nothing to do with this place. He has been provoking reactions on twitter long before people here knew about him. Being an insufferable cunt online will eventually find someone willing to fuck with you. Nobody here defends or champions the swattings. The fact that Pat cant even entertain the possibility that he might have picked up a few other trolls that arent affiliated with this place shows his delusions. Pete made a valid point that anyone pulling the amount of swatting calls pat has had, would not be posting on a forum open for the public to view.
That’s what he won’t admit, he proudly bragged about getting into massive fights with strangers online long before us. I actually knew who he was from reading about his weird behavior on Twitchy before Norm / 11. His abortion tweet first got him on a lot of people’s radars and how he would call everyone “child” while blocking everyone he could who would call him out / prove him wrong. Pat has made a LONG list of enemies and it’s not just our site where we all laugh at how insane and stupid he is.

Mentally he can’t accept that there’s been consequences for his actions, he’s burned pretty much every professional bridge because hes such an asshole nobody wants to bother with him because he’s not worth the headache

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The craziest and most off-putting thing he does in these interviews is how he talks. He's trying to garner sympathy and talk about how distraught this makes him and how his life is turned upside down, etc yet he can't stop his fish lips from curling into a smile. He can't stop cracking jokes and trying to be "on". His books suck, he'll never get a movie deal, he'll never be a known pundit or a famous comedian. So he's decided to get famous by being a victim. He lives for this.

Reminder that his whole reason for becoming an author in the first place was to get famous. Not to write good books or entertain people. He started writing to get famous. The big fat ship has sailed on that. This is now his plan. He's finally getting some national (and international with the inexplicable German program) attention and he's so giddy that it's bleeding into his sob story.

mt70b4j281a61.gif

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I think he knows good and goddamn well that he has lots of detractors who don’t even know this place exists. After all, he was fighting with them for years before Norm/11. He’s just blatantly lying because he thinks he can outsmart everyone. That’s how people like him end up fucking themselves. I’m hoping all this attention makes him even higher and more delusional on his own bullshit.
You're like the new Danny Ross with how much you can't give up Patposting on this second, more hilarious forum.

For Dan Mullen: Danny Ross was an intern on the Opie and Anthony radio show and Anthony Cumia's gay lover

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You're like the new Danny Ross with how much you can't give up Patposting on this second, more hilarious forum.

For Dan Mullen: Danny Ross was an intern on the Opie and Anthony radio show and Anthony Cumia's gay lover
Also for Salted: Opie and Anthony was radio show hosted by Gregg Opie Hughes and Anthony Cumia with worm Jim Norton riding the coat tails. Faggot. Go back to Kiwi and make more greasy face morphs, stupid.

• Deleted by Carol's Stink Blaster
Show…