War Zone

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
1691365741881.png

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
G

What did we do to PaTTon besides point out that he had a look-alike wife waiting in the wings and his wife died in what investigators called their "drug den" of a suspicious overdose and speculate on if he was involved?

Seems pretty obvious to question. Also seems pretty obvious that Pigtits is trying to put himself in the same discussion as PaTTon, which is an incredibly sad goal and low bar.

Logan, we just made some memes of him cramming stuff in his faghole, questioned the pedo imagery in his promotional materials and then forgot about him when he left it alone. If anything, we helped that poo pusher, who would've never been in People Magazine without his victim narrative.
I just can't stand the eye bulging and eyebrow raising everythime he says LogaNN LyNN ...he's such a retarded faggot

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Logan Lynn was on the radar at least 4 or 5 years ago, right? The only reason the sub cared was because he had that music video where Jay Mohr was experimenting with homosexuality and did a full frontal scene. Logan got trolled for a little while then he stopped responding and it died on the vine.

He’s literally talking about something that happened before Covid. Get a new bit, stupid.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
For how long did the Redditors actually fuck with Logan? The timeframe has always been a bit nebulous based on Rick’s comments but I genuinely have no idea.
Felt like a matter of weeks to me. Can't have been more than a few months, I reckon.

"For over a year!" is such a typically bizarre Patxaggeration. He always embellishes the most pointless details for no reason. It's how you can tell he's a bonafide compulsive liar, he can't help himself and it's almost like a nervous tic with him.

Felt like a matter of weeks to me. Can't have been more than a few months, I reckon.

"For over a year!" is such a typically bizarre Patxaggeration. He always embellishes the most pointless details for no reason. It's how you can tell he's a bonafide compulsive liar, he can't help himself and it's almost like a nervous tic with him.
It was maybe a month total and those posts were inTermiTTenT on the sub. Most of the members didn't give a shit. If anything, the hardest they went on Jay Mohr is making fun of his wife ruining herself with plastic surgery and them naming their son Meredith, but even that was infrequent. Most of the sub was predominantly O&A show related. That Logan Lynn 'mo stopped feeding the trolls very early on and the Pests got bored and their bit petered out and died on the vine.

The Patton Oswalt situation was everywhere. It was discussed regularly on several Reddit subs and every other social media platform, and still is to this day. His Twitter replies and Instagram replies will often have comments from people calling him a wife murderer and a pedo (because of all of his pedophile "jokes" in his Twitter history). The O&A sub was never the ringleader in the Patton trolling. He seemingly overnight turned into a massive Hollywood ego having cunt and lost and angered a lot of his fans. Still, Oswalt doesn't feed the trolls.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
For how long did the Redditors actually fuck with Logan? The timeframe has always been a bit nebulous based on Rick’s comments but I genuinely have no idea.
I think only about 3 months. He overlapped with Pat. Very quickly they discovered who the second, better cow was and Logan shut the fuck up

Release date Sept 10, 2018. I knew Pat was wrong, we virtually discovered them together. Pat won the war

• Deleted by Leonard Rhomberg
Show…

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Do they ever elaborate as to why Dan will go to prison? Do they have any real notions or is it always their LARP fantasies? Pat and Jackie would make an adorable couple.
- Felony going to Hooligans
- Felony walking by Pats house
BOTH involved crossing state lines which is a death penalty enhancer on top of two life sentences

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
It was maybe a month total and those posts were inTermiTTenT on the sub. Most of the members didn't give a shit. If anything, the hardest they went on Jay Mohr is making fun of his wife ruining herself with plastic surgery and them naming their son Meredith, but even that was infrequent. Most of the sub was predominantly O&A show related. That Logan Lynn 'mo stopped feeding the trolls very early on and the Pests got bored and their bit petered out and died on the vine.

The Patton Oswalt situation was everywhere. It was discussed regularly on several Reddit subs and every other social media platform, and still is to this day. His Twitter replies and Instagram replies will often have comments from people calling him a wife murderer and a pedo (because of all of his pedophile "jokes" in his Twitter history). The O&A sub was never the ringleader in the Patton trolling. He seemingly overnight turned into a massive Hollywood ego having cunt and lost and angered a lot of his fans. Still, Oswalt doesn't feed the trolls.
Yep, pretty sure it was only a month or so. He locked his Twitter and fucked off and that was that. A few months later we popped up in a People.com story he'd engineered and then a month later he gloated on Twitter that the sub had been banned but I'm sure he was long since in the dust at that point.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
  • Deleted by John Wayne Gacy
  • Reason: It sucks
Show…