• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Video Games

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Because racing games need diversity too.

media%2FFTXH6N4WUAkbgtl.jpg%3Fname%3Dorig

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Currently trying out 10 minutes to dawn which is free on steam and good for killing 30 mins. Burnout 2 was probably the most fun game I ever played if you have the hardware to run an emulator. If you never got into console gaming as a kid you've got 30+ years of great titles you can steal and play for free. Zelda, mario, donkey kong, FF all great titles you can run for free.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Ice Hockey with the fat, skinny, and medium players.
Tecmo Super Bowl
Metroid slapped
Final Fantasy (original)
Super Mario 3
Baseball Stars
Sierra games - King’s Quest, Police Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Quest for Glory
Gold Box games
Maniac Mansion - Pat stole a character from this
Resident Evil 2 and 3
GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas
Early Maddens, before it focused on hyper realism
After these I put away childish things

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Currently trying out 10 minutes to dawn which is free on steam and good for killing 30 mins. Burnout 2 was probably the most fun game I ever played if you have the hardware to run an emulator. If you never got into console gaming as a kid you've got 30+ years of great titles you can steal and play for free. Zelda, mario, donkey kong, FF all great titles you can run for free.
Burnout 2 is the best Burnout game to this day. Crash mode is so much fun.

Burnout 3 ruined it. A lot of people love Burnout 3, but they put a thing in crash mode that if you hit it, you lose half your points. Ruined all the fun.

If you can play Burnout 2, do it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The best kill some time game on steam is Vampire Survivors. It's 3 bucks and you can easily get over 70 hours out of it.