• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Video Games

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I haven’t really played much since my laptop shit the bed, but I used to play War Thunder, and Squad. WT is pretty fun but there is a long grind once you get mid way through the tech tree of vehicles but it’s more fun to play mid tier(WWII era) vehicles. Squad is definitely the funniest game I have ever played but that was whenever went right and you have to depend on other people sometimes which can be a pain in the ass.
Since then I’ve played a little COD war zone with some friends and it’s fun to play again with people I actually know

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
7zttorim57g81.jpg

Snake

Forum Clout
I bought the FF7 Remake like two weeks ago since it was on sale as I've read mixed things about it. I loved the original so I figured I would try it finally, although I know the mechanics of it are modernized to keep retards entertained. Fuck, does this thing pad shit out and meander. It's very difficult to even give a shit about it when the filler is so blatant.

G

Currently playing Assassin’s Creed Origins as a way to kill the next 2 weeks while I wait for Horizon Forbidden West to come out.
Just started playing video games again this past year, I started with Origins and I must say...The grind of this game killed me.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I'm not a gamer.
I've only ever enjoyed

Contra
Advance War
The Brothers in Arms series
Red Dead Redemption 1&2

Any recommendations?
What are you playing on?

Switch:
Advance Wars is the shit and Nintendo's about to release an remake of 1 and 2 for WAY too much cost.

Can't go wrong with Zelda Breath of the Wild.

PS:
Horizon Zero Dawn
God of War 2018

Xbox:
Try gamepass for a month and play tons of stuff, you'll probably find something

PC:
You might like Civ VI.

Any:
You might like Slay the Spire or Monster Train (start with Slay)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I've been playing Desperados 3 and Shadow Tactics. Glad this type of game has made a comeback. Used to love Commandos back in tha day, but I don't think I would enjoy it as much now that I'm used to that multiple action mode.

Those are great games. Never tried more than the demo on Desperados 3 but I'll pick it up when it's on sale. Shadow Tactics has no right being as good as it is.

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
I’m a big gamer. I enjoy all the A+ titles. the dark souls series is a favorite. I’ve enjoyed returnal this past year. Pubg is fun as Fuck. Ghost of Tsushima is an amazing game.
I do miss those traditional JRPGS like old school final fantasy. This remake of 7 doesn’t really cut the mustard for me.

What type of games do you think you’d like? What system do you have access to?

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
I bought the FF7 Remake like two weeks ago since it was on sale as I've read mixed things about it. I loved the original so I figured I would try it finally, although I know the mechanics of it are modernized to keep retards entertained. Fuck, does this thing pad shit out and meander. It's very difficult to even give a shit about it when the filler is so blatant.
How else do you expect them to milk 3 games out of 1. That being said I can't talk I am a sucker and still play Destiny 2

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I like story driven single-player games like god of war, mafia 2, the last of us, grand theft auto, red dead redemption, the newer tomb raiders games.