• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Video Games

Forum Clout
Witcher 3
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Detroit Become Human
Until Dawn - PS4 exclusive
Mass Effect Series - 1 doesn't hold up too well in gameplay but the story is still solid. 2 is great. 3 is good.
Friday The 13th - If you play online at all this game is fun as fuck.

Forum Clout
I just got a game called Cities Skylines. Kind of a Simcity on steroids. I'm not all about vidja games TBHWCHA, but there's something zen about making a little town with a mainstreet area and some outlying farms, then watching it live and breathe. If I were more of a faggot, I'd be a model town building faggot.
I may have to look into that. I loved that game called The Simpson's Tapped Out where you build your own Springfield over time. It's a freemium game designed to get retards to spend ridiculous amounts of money but you can still have fun if you're patient. I had a town going for like 3 fucking years then I took a break and when I tried to log back in it was like my account never existed. It's a tough one, man.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
I just got a game called Cities Skylines. Kind of a Simcity on steroids. I'm not all about vidja games TBHWCHA, but there's something zen about making a little town with a mainstreet area and some outlying farms, then watching it live and breathe. If I were more of a faggot, I'd be a model town building faggot.
The population aging and traffic systems are broken in that game. You have to use mods to fix it, and that disables achievements. If it weren't for that, I'd probably play it now.

G

shocking

also very predictable how amerifat incels project their jewishness onto others. call your local rabbi and ask him for your foreskin back
Most Americans are circumsised because it eliminates smegma, makes it harder to contract STDs, prevents infections and prolongs sex. We just enjoy our PPs looking clean and sleek. It has nothing to do with kikery.

Enjoy your anteater dick though. It's not OUR fault your country is so poor your people can't do anything about their dicks looking like a fist caught in a jacket sleeve. I guess that hardly matters though when your women stink of curry farts and have female pattern baldness.

DanFielding

Forum Clout
Currently playing Assassin’s Creed Origins as a way to kill the next 2 weeks while I wait for Horizon Forbidden West to come out.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Street Fighter X Mega Man. Free PC download. Try some retro platforming. With Street Fighter bosses. A good challenge.
SFXMM_EU 2012-12-17 12-15-24-77[5].jpg

Attachments

• 213796-street-fighter-x-mega-man-llega-millon.webp
    55 KB · Views: 5
G

Rocket league. It’s simple but challenging and has none of the random cheese bullshit that other sports games have. Each game is only about 8 minutes so you can play for a short time or a long time.

sometimes I’ll get drunk and put on a podcast or something and play that shit for like 3 hours straight.