• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TV shows you started but abandoned like a Tomlinson with a daughter

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The Americans would be one of the greatest shows of all time if it didn't have that terrible daughter character played by an awful actress. It's a hateable character you're supposed to like, which is probably the worst thing that could happen in storytelling.

I couldn't stand Ozark.

I quit Better Call Saul shortly after Chuck died.

Walking Dead, because it was more of a hate watch that I forgot about.
BCS should have ended when Chuck died. I enjoyed it up to that point.

G

The Americans would be one of the greatest shows of all time if it didn't have that terrible daughter character played by an awful actress. It's a hateable character you're supposed to like, which is probably the worst thing that could happen in storytelling.

I couldn't stand Ozark.

I quit Better Call Saul shortly after Chuck died.

Walking Dead, because it was more of a hate watch that I forgot about.
Agreed. Ozark was too gloomy and I didn't care if the entire family was given Columbian neckties by the cartel. Antiheros are one thing but don't make all your main characters hateable.

BCS was one of those shows where you only kept watching because friends or family told you it was great. After a while you were like "OK, enough." Like you made it for a few episodes after Chuck died.

Walking Dead didn't make it to the end of season 1

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
BCS was one of those shows where you only kept watching because friends or family told you it was great.

I'm not even trying to be contrarian; it genuinely baffles me the near universal acclaim that show got from fans and critics. I just don't understand what it is they loved about it so much.

Even if they made it 2-3 seasons and didn't indulge in all the Breaking Bad fan service stuff of the later seasons, it still would've just been decent at best. It descended into such a confused mess in the last season and the ending was fucking terrible.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Walking Dead makes no sense after the first season. The zombies should all be rotting and dead by like week two. Literally any zombie series should basically end after the first month or two unless the zombies are fast moving and infected like 28 Days Later and are not actual zombies. Even stuff like Omega Man makes sense as they are vampires and not undead. If you think the TV show fans of Walking Dead are obnoxious the comic fans are a bunch of pretentious faggots who clamor that the comic is the greatest comic all time.

G

Wheel of Time is my Lord of the Rings.
So it stands to reason that Amazon fucked them both.
I didn't understand how they thought they could pull off such a long series. Turns out they couldn't. They failed in every way possible. As bad as Rings of Power is, it doesn't touch the disaster that Wheel of Time is. There's no chance they actually finish it. I'm guessing 4 seasons, tops.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Peep Show. At its peak it was probably the funniest show on TV but i lost interest when the pregnancy storyline happend. Might go back and finish it at some point.

Apart from an ongoing plotline they hardly mention the baby and most episodes revolve around other things. There's some great episodes in the later seasons, Mark's Christmas dinner, Hans stag party and Big Mad Andy.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
I never watched it but I was flicking through channels and came across The Rookie which had a nigger cunt cop telling Nathon Fillion how privileged he was because he was white. The Jew cunts who write that shite should have chainsaws inserted into their cunts