• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TV shows you started but abandoned like a Tomlinson with a daughter

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
The Walking Dead. I dropped it as soon as I realized that all that melodrama and gossiping about other characters was going to be the show and the zombie stuff would take a back seat. Episode 2 I think.
Multiple people who were really into this show tried showing me different episodes, and it was always people just wandering around whining. When someone would see how visibly agitated I was they'd say the same thing, "Yeah, this isn't a really good episode." I think I saw two full episodes and parts of another two and they all were boring as fuck.

Idk what season of American Horror story it was, but the same friend usually had it on, and they might as well have just called it American Rape Story. Not sure what was going on with FX at the time but Sons of Anarchy had a season around the same time where someone got raped in like every other episode.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I hate TV. butt...

the US office after Michael left. The walking dead. I tryed to binge watch it, but after season one I remembered zombies are gay.

SOA. I made it to season 3, ep1. I like the 1st 2 seasons but it was too much like a soap opera after a while. Henry rollins was cool thou in it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Breaking Bad because I hated all the characters after 2.5 seasons. Jessie fucking sucks because he just yells “bitch” after every sentence and it’s supposed to be funny. Office the second season without Michael, IT Squad because British humor is lame, Community when Chevy Chase left but even that was too long, and I wish I didn’t finish Arrested Development.

Forum Clout
By started and abandoned does that mean never made it out of the first or second season? If that's the case then I've already forgotten the show. If we're counting shows I liked and realized it turned to dogshit I'll say Game of Thrones and Vikings. The first four episodes of Game of thrones season 5 leaked and my friend watched them before I did. He said the writing is so bad all that's missing in many of these scenes if a corny laugh track. I made it through three episodes and knew the show was beyond saving. Vikings was fun for the first few seasons and then it started trying way too hard and all of the actors were terrible so I stopped watching. I think it was when Ragnar died and the focus shifted to his sons who were all one dimensional characters with horrendous actors. Vikings was a shame because I think the budget increased as the show got worse so the show got less creative and more big budget action schlock.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
The Sopranos. When you had real family connections to Italian gangsters the fake stuff is just silly.
There are FBI tapes of members of the DeCavalcante family (the Jersey family the Sopranos are based on) talking about the show specifically. They watched

Everyone was watching. You're acting like "My uncle's friend was a pilot, so I never saw Star Wars. It's really not how air travel works."

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Better Call Saul,

Trust me, you made the correct decision there. Such a weird mix of shitty, boring storylines that go nowhere and fan service for Breaking Bad.

The final season is one of the weirdest seasons of TV I've ever seen and not in a good way. Those flashback scenes with Walt and Jesse were horrendous.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Trust me, you made the correct decision there. Such a weird mix of shitty, boring storylines that go nowhere and fan service for Breaking Bad.

The final season is one of the weirdest seasons of TV I've ever seen and not in a good way. Those flashback scenes with Walt and Jesse were horrendous.
I watched all the way to the last season. What really turned me off was the faggot fans of the show on Reddit. Yuck.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
The Americans, though I might try it again at some point.

Like others have said, Justified. I enjoyed the first two seasons and part of the third of Deadwood despite Timothy Olyphant. He's not a good actor, doesn't convince as a tough guy and can't carry a movie or show imo. Deadwood he was carried by Ian McShane and Milchen's writing. Justified he didn't have those things to bail him out.
The Americans would be one of the greatest shows of all time if it didn't have that terrible daughter character played by an awful actress. It's a hateable character you're supposed to like, which is probably the worst thing that could happen in storytelling.

I couldn't stand Ozark.

I quit Better Call Saul shortly after Chuck died.

Walking Dead, because it was more of a hate watch that I forgot about.