• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TV shows you started but abandoned like a Tomlinson with a daughter

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Evil dead series. Tapped out in episode 2 when the main chick said she was jewish and ash said "I wish you said that before I made these stupid crosses".
You abandoned a series that has Lucy Lawless in it?

🖕lol;)) (1).jpeg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Meaning gave up before seeing a single episode and never took any interest in afterwards? An ex tried to get me to watch Broad City one time, that's probably the closest.
Wait, so Pat literally had no contact with her at all whatsoever?

I figured he would have at least been around a bit when she was born. I don't know why I thought that -- there's nothing in his character that indicates otherwise. I guess I'm just too much of a White dude to think otherwise.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Wait, so Pat literally had no contact with her at all whatsoever?

I figured he would have at least been around a bit when she was born. I don't know why I thought that -- there's nothing in his character that indicates otherwise. I guess I'm just too much of a White dude to think otherwise.
As I understand it, Jon big-dicked Ade right around when she found out she was preggers. They divorced before she had Annabelle.
Please correct/insult me as necessary.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
The Walking Dead. I dropped it as soon as I realized that all that melodrama and gossiping about other characters was going to be the show and the zombie stuff would take a back seat. Episode 2 I think.

Mad Men. I just can't stand watching people smoke. They make stupid facial expressions and it's hard to take them seriously when you know they're addicted to something that no more addictive than coffee but will rot their insides with cancer.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Mad Men is the most overrated show ever made.

I gave it a big chance and binged it way too long. The first season because something happens near the end, and then that big thing that happens near the end is mentioned I think one time later. I thought that because it was so big something would happen, but nope, just a boring ass show.

I tapped out when one of the characters said, "It is what it is." No one said that until 2005 or so. Terrible show and I regret wasting a small chunk of my life on it.

G

The Americans, though I might try it again at some point.

Like others have said, Justified. I enjoyed the first two seasons and part of the third of Deadwood despite Timothy Olyphant. He's not a good actor, doesn't convince as a tough guy and can't carry a movie or show imo. Deadwood he was carried by Ian McShane and Milchen's writing. Justified he didn't have those things to bail him out.