• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tune in to TACS this tuesday as NANA pounds into Owen Benjamin, Stutter Jon and Opie!

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
How long has Nana been out of original material for his show? Every clip I've seen from his show the last 3 years is 1 of 5 topics

Basically since Artie and Blandau left and he stopped being able to get any guests whatsoever.

Left to his own devices he always falls back to the same tired topics and rants and that is what he is doing to fill 2 hours of show.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Even on the radio show it was a limited set of impressions or topics: Ronald Reagan, 50's voice/references, God Father/Goodfellas, inappropriate bell.
You forgot one very important thing: "Jaws" references
You both forgot his biggest one of all time. Dice. He’s still doing it today, despite an entire generation having no fucking clue who Dice is.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
How does this man watch TV for 12 hours a day and seemingly hasn't seen anything new since 1995
JW_Twitter.jpg

Of course James Woods did not reply.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Even on the radio show it was a limited set of impressions or topics: Ronald Reagan, 50's voice/references, God Father/Goodfellas, inappropriate bell.

Anthony's most recent addition to his stable of impressions is Tony Soprano. And that was only because, back when he still had a job, he went on the air and talked about this great Youtube guy, Max something or other, that nailed the Tony Soprano delivery of "...a very difficult situation." I recall he spent way too much time listening to those videos on air, and even had the guy on. Anthony figured out he could do that impression as well.

He was fired in 2014, and I doubt he's done anything to try and grow. I'm sure his fat poker subscribers still love Dice and Reagan.

Forum Clout
Everything Nana does is about ignoring and or blotting out reality. He wallows in the comfort entertainment of his long-ago youth, like crappy old TV shows and movies he's seen a hundred times, like a child hiding under the bed. His sweaty oaf of a brother does it too, but with music.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Anthony's most recent addition to his stable of impressions is Tony Soprano. And that was only because, back when he still had a job, he went on the air and talked about this great Youtube guy, Max something or other, that nailed the Tony Soprano delivery of "...a very difficult situation." I recall he spent way too much time listening to those videos on air, and even had the guy on. Anthony figured out he could do that impression as well.

He was fired in 2014, and I doubt he's done anything to try and grow. I'm sure his fat poker subscribers still love Dice and Reagan.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I told him that I knew the one of the producers of the documentary and even I knew as a peripheral person that nana was banned from appearing as one of his colleagues or friends. His response was pretty much "what do you know about it .... patrice came to my house .... we hung out and always had a great time etc" I would just remind him that patrice thought he was a piece of shit and really couldn't stand him, which is why he was cut from the entire documentary and all of the fundraisers. Pretty sure his wife, daughter and close friends knew how he felt better than nana would. In reality, if not for Jim and nana, I would barely know who Patrice is. I remember him from tough crowd, but he was pretty boring on that show and never really said anything memorable.
Before his pattern of bridge burning caught up with him, Patrice made a few memorable appearances on Chapelles Show (he was Pitbull in the Player Haters Ball sketch) and The Office as Lonnie from the Warehouse. He even got a scene with Carell during the Basketball episode.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Basically since Artie and Blandau left and he stopped being able to get any guests whatsoever.

Left to his own devices he always falls back to the same tired topics and rants and that is what he is doing to fill 2 hours of show.
Ant has a habit of losing cohosts to other YouTube channels. It’s really pathetic. I love Artie but his nose is so blown out from the speedballs he was snorting it makes a constant whistling noise now. The AA Show was almost unbearable because of it, oh and Ants takes.

As for Landau, hes pretty much taken the place of Half Asian Bill on LwC despite not being as funny as HAB who’s a Lawyer by trade, while Landcow is a Comedian, allegedly.