• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tune in to TACS this tuesday as NANA pounds into Owen Benjamin, Stutter Jon and Opie!

JebJoh

Forum Clout

Dude isn't charging credit cards like a nigerian scammer so who gives a fuck what he does on facebook live for free? Both shows are fucking bores really unless they are angry and bashing each other. But now even that has gotten annoying, unless Opie goes all in and talks about nana's statutory rapes, it is over for this topic. He has said that he made jokes but never really knew about his underage victims, and is pretty glad that he never knew. Possible that he just wants to deflect charges that he saw these things but never did anything about it

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout

snap.png

snap - Copy.png

snap - Copy - Copy.png

dog.jpg

Nice skewed eyebrows, stupid.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Patrice absolutely did think nana was a racist and a lowlife, I am pretty sure nana is the one who re-imagined that tale
It isn’t even relevant if Patrice did. He’s not the king of black people. Anthony is 100% a racist. The problem is he’s not funny and has 0 charm about it. He’s literally a copy paste retard shouting about FBI crime statistics. The same FBI that just raided trump. You can really trust them, ya know? If he was funny and interesting about it, it wouldn’t matter. He’s just a complete faggot.

Last edited:

JebJoh

Forum Clout
It isn’t even relevant if Patrice did. He’s not the king of black people. Anthony is 100% a racist. The problem is he’s not funny and has 0 charm about it. He’s literally a copy paste retard shouting about FBI crime statistics. The same fbi that just raised trump. You can really trust them, ya know? If he was funny and interesting about it, it wouldn’t matter. He’s just a complete faggot.
It isn't, but it really is a sore spot with Nana and slobrojoe. They will both go on long winded stupid rants after you remind them that nana was completely cut out of the documentary and they only pretended they were going to use his footage to get him to sign a waiver. Patrice hated him so much that his friends went to great lengths to ban nana from all of patrice related grifts. You'll see that they did include Opie in the doc, despite the fact that everyone hates him.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It isn't, but it really is a sore spot with Nana and slobrojoe. They will both go on long winded stupid rants after you remind them that nana was completely cut out of the documentary and they only pretended they were going to use his footage to get him to sign a waiver. Patrice hated him so much that his friends went to great lengths to ban nana from all of patrice related grifts. You'll see that they did include Opie in the doc, despite the fact that everyone hates him.
Fair, but that just turns into a pointless war. None of the actual people will come out and say it, so nana just hides beside “What the fuck do you know about it” as she drinks and pops her xannies. She still hides behind Dani being crazy and the “full video” not being available. To your point though, it is good for harassing her.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Fair, but that just turns into a pointless war. None of the actual people will come out and say it, so nana just hides beside “What the fuck do you know about it” as she drinks and pops her xannies. She still hides behind Dani being crazy and the “full video” not being available. To your point though, it is good for harassing her.
I told him that I knew the one of the producers of the documentary and even I knew as a peripheral person that nana was banned from appearing as one of his colleagues or friends. His response was pretty much "what do you know about it .... patrice came to my house .... we hung out and always had a great time etc" I would just remind him that patrice thought he was a piece of shit and really couldn't stand him, which is why he was cut from the entire documentary and all of the fundraisers. Pretty sure his wife, daughter and close friends knew how he felt better than nana would. In reality, if not for Jim and nana, I would barely know who Patrice is. I remember him from tough crowd, but he was pretty boring on that show and never really said anything memorable.