• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trouble at SXM, Layoffs Coming

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Honestly, it sounds to me like Soder broke up the show before it damaged his friendship with Big Jay, and then the show.

I'm damn glad that someone in show business learned the lesson from O&A: When you start to resent your co-host, just leave.

Danny Sodes is smarter than he looks.
“That big cunt won’t even look at me.”

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I never understood how a show paid hosts millions every year while only getting the kind of advertisers who sold gold-dipped roses.
Because every single ad was from a kike based company. Steven Singer, Ashley Madison, Dollar Shave Club, and so on. All owned by kikes. Pretty much every single sponsor on Sirius-XM is from a kike owned company. They get cheap ad rates because they are in the tribe.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I was one of the dopes who had it since 2007 still playing those prices a couple years ago until I threatened to cancel. They made it so cheap I think I’ve spent 5 dollars on it since 2019. The “subscription numbers” are hugely inflated / unreliable since they count any new car sold as a subscriber since they all come with it. They dealerships even turn it on for the “certified pre-owned” cars so even more fake numbers.
Same, was paying $5/month for years. After chink fake flu brought the world to its knees and i was already working from home and never driving, finally gave it up for good. Hadn’t turned it on in a year at that point.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Because every single ad was from a kike based company. Steven Singer, Ashley Madison, Dollar Shave Club, and so on. All owned by kikes. Pretty much every single sponsor on Sirius-XM is from a kike owned company. They get cheap ad rates because they are in the tribe.
Oh yeah, Stern used to have the bee balm company that was owned by his cousin. Who ever heard of a jew playing with bees

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Fawk... He was on and now he's gone... Next time we meet I bring the coffee, no need for the sugar because, you? You're sweet enough.

Your mom's box
Screenshot_2023-03-09-18-34-18-296_com.andrewshu.android.redditdonation.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Fawk... He was on and now he's gone... Next time we meet I bring the coffee, no need for the sugar because, you? You're sweet enough.

Your mom's box
View attachment 100204
The Hard Drive of Hit the Bricks.

Fo real tho, that sucks. Gotta be devastating for Denny, I don't know if you guys were aware of this but he has a lot of affinity for the craft of radio.