• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trouble at SXM, Layoffs Coming

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I truly believe that The Bonfire has had the biggest audience there for years now. Even truckers can listen to podcasts now.
Idk who called it, but someone said Jay would just steal the show and make it all about dick talk, and that's exactly what today's show was. I turned it off after 10 minutes. Oddly enough, the final two shows with Dan were for sure some of their best in a long time.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Reminder that this thing founded Sirius:

Martine-Rothblatt2-5773.jpg

Her scent is intoxicating

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
It’s still Stern, who is massively overpaid and no one else. I subscribed for years before you could get a reliable signal everywhere and it was worth it then. Now what’s the point?

SiriusXM had multiple opportunities to lockup the creators of some of the biggest podcasts on the planet before 2010 and didn’t do it. The let ESD walk over what amounted to pennies. The company has never had much foresight and seemed mostly concerned about big celebrity signings, keeping Stern happy and maintaining subscriber numbers by giving their product away for nearly free once someone wanted to cancel.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The timing is pretty suspect. I don't think they get paid a lot, SXM has to pay Howie and I'm sure Jim is making way more than he should. News starts trickling in that there's gonna be sizable budget cuts for every show and Dan seizes the opportunity to leave and help his friends along the way.
I think I kind of misphrased that. Dan seems like a really good guy so that is a possibility. I assumed Bobby would cost more for some reason. There were rumors that Dan got mad the show became a therapy session for Jay and Christine. DJ Lou and Jacob are pretty integral to the show but I haven’t listened in a while.