TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Snake

1625849944021.jpg

Snake

It's funny that I saw some tweets from outlier gays that utterly hate this shit and are pissed off they get lumped in with this.

The slippery slope was way beyond what anyone could of predicted. California is going to be the first place to legalize with no ramifications, pedophilia. Fucking kids in public, just like 1920s Berlin.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It's funny that I saw some tweets from outlier gays that utterly hate this shit and are pissed off they get lumped in with this.

The slippery slope was way beyond what anyone could of predicted. California is going to be the first place to legalize with no ramifications, pedophilia. Fucking kids in public, just like 1920s Berlin.
Most fags do. It’s always a vocal minority with this shit because the internet gives more footing to the most bat shit crazy people. Every gay dude I’ve met just wants to work and butt fuck other dudes. They almost all either hate woman, kids, or both. They’re degenerates but productive. Its all anecdotal but it’s been my experience. All of that being said, any cumia should be burned at the stake after being raped by a pack of niggers.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
I always used to say if I got a diagnosis of imminent death, I was going to burn down/shoot up a mosque, synagogue, or some Nigger community center. Said this for years.

As of late, I've changed my target -- I'm going to use the local Sex Offender Registry, compile a list of everyone that raped a kid, and slit their throats one-by-one until I'm caught/killed.

Snake

I always used to say if I got a diagnosis of imminent death, I was going to burn down/shoot up a mosque, synagogue, or some Nigger community center. Said this for years.

As of late, I've changed my target -- I'm going to use the local Sex Offender Registry, compile a list of everyone that raped a kid, and slit their throats one-by-one until I'm caught/killed.
First stop, 29 Horseshoe Ln, Roslyn Heights, NY, 11577-2725.