TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
i was always pro gay marriage and cared less about trying to prevent it. but honestly at this point with all the brainwashing and propaganda i've actually changed my views on gay marriage and would vote against it now just out of spite
if we're all honest, i reckon the majority of us were the same. as soon as you see what it escalates into though, you realise how retarded it was to be "hey, doesn't effect me". it's the whole snowball thing, accept gays, accept trannies and as mr. plissken pointed out, they're aiming to normalise paedophilia

Snake

if we're all honest, i reckon the majority of us were the same. as soon as you see what it escalates into though, you realise how retarded it was to be "hey, doesn't effect me". it's the whole snowball thing, accept gays, accept trannies and as mr. plissken pointed out, they're aiming to normalise paedophilia
Penned by a jew.

(2) Notwithstanding paragraph (1), a person convicted of a violation of subdivision (b) of Section 286, subdivision (b) of Section 287, or subdivision (h) or (i) of Section 289 shall not be required to register if, at the time of the offense, the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor, as measured from the minor’s date of birth to the person’s date of birth, and the conviction is the only one requiring the person to register. This paragraph does not preclude the court from requiring a person to register pursuant to Section 290.006.

So a 25 year old can fuck a 15 year old as long as they groom them to consent, and won't be required to be registered as a sex offender. This is the first step.

Why California Senate Bill 145 is Misguided and Unnecessary

Sexual relations between a teenager age 15 and over and a partner within 10 years of age that involve instances of oral or anal intercourse do require automatic sex offender registration, and a judge has no say over whether or not such registration is warranted. Believing that such a distinction “disproportionately targets LGBT young people for mandatory sex offender registration since LGBT people usually cannot engage in vaginal intercourse,” State Senator Scott Wiener introduced SB 145. The bill, however, is sadly misguided.

It's purely for fucking young boys.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Yeah, I just came across it.

All because Niggers and Spics can't pass SATs.
Its always in news how great Nigger students and other kids do so good in those charter schools, my ex did that shit, i looked over her kids grades during year and they never passed anything, they were lucky to get a 70 out of everything but somehow end of school year they passed with 80+ grades