TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Snake

1625439750701.png

RobertMewler

Hey mew

Its pinche guey not Wey.

FYI
Thanks, buddy but I'm going by the spelling of the troll's name in the Krinsky case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krinsky_v._Doe_6

That's how he spelled it so I'm paying homage.

I love this guy:

Under the pseudonym "Senor_Pinche_Wey", Doe 6 made the following remarks on the Yahoo! message boards:

• Posted a mocking list of "Jerry 'Lew' Seifer's New Year's resolutions," including a statement referring directly to Krinsky, "I will reciprocate felatoin [sic] with Lisa even though she has fat thighs, a fake medical degree, 'queefs', and has poor feminine hygiene."[3]

Snake

Liked by over 220k people. I hope the Chinese invade soon and eat us all alive.
The entire planet is in a living Hell, and it's only going to get worse.

80% of the country are NPCs that only exist to receive programming from social media and that's their barometer on what is acceptable.

These people advocating for age of consent laws to be abolished isn't a probability, it's an evitability. They already started the motions for that in California.

Snake

In the last year we've gone from clownworld, to hellworld. They won't stop until they can fuck kids on the street in front of their parents.

There's a guy I was following on Youtube that would put out documentaries about murders and would explore abandoned buildings. He was streaming the other night and he was bitching about someone saying on Twitter that gays will eventually want to legalize pedophilia. This guy is gay btw.

Like, how can you even refute this when they're trying to normalize penises around children. They make up almost all molestation cases. Any of these faggots first experience was getting fucked by a much older man.

RobertMewler

Did we get too cocky, homo bros?

Context (and a different angle):

"Georgians are protesting against the propaganda of homosexuality, the protesters partially blocked the main avenue of the city of Rustaveli, demanding not to allow the Gay Pride, active protesters seized and destroyed the office of the Tbilisi Pride organizers."

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
To all Trannies:

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature's perfection.

All the "validation" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "friends" laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who "pass" look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They'll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose.

Snake

To all Trannies:

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature's perfection.

All the "validation" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "friends" laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who "pass" look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They'll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose.
The thing is, they don't want to be women. It's never about getting pregnant or shit like that. They just want to become these "women" freaks from the mind of the Hellraiser II doctor and be bottoms the rest of their lives.

G

Liked by over 220k people. I hope the Chinese invade soon and eat us all alive.
I know there's a lot of easily influenced retards out there, and maybe this is just the people I encounter but I've never met someone that was gung-ho about trannies. Everyone I've ever had a conversation with about this topic is disgusted or creeped out by the idea, especially when it comes to kids being put through these insanse procedures. It makes me wonder how much of these likes, view counts, etc. are inflated. Kind of like how if something is on the cover of Time Magazine or these other well-known publications that nobody reads, it gives the appearance that the general public supports it.