• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
Seems about right

1631205760659.png

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I mean blasting a boombox on the train is high level nigger shit, but this fag is that much of a pussy i’m on the nogs side.

It is reddit though, so it probably didn’t even happen.
I think the fag was probably on a train where this was happening, didn’t say shit and then came up with the story afterwards. Who in their right mind is telling some primate to turn down their boom box on public transportation?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I think the fag was probably on a train where this was happening, didn’t say shit and then came up with the story afterwards. Who in their right mind is telling some primate to turn down their boom box on public transportation?
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if some sheltered liberal cunt told a nigger on a train to turn their music down.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
My ex-GF did this in an elevator at midnight in a shit neighbourhood. My face would have been beside the term “exasperated” in the dictionary at that moment.

G

I couldn’t tell if they this belonged in the fag or kike thread.

[MEDIA=reddit]chicago/comments/pl6t6u[/MEDIA]
I went through OP's post history and it looks like it's a girl. Honestly all she did was ask some nigger to turn down his music and he chimped out and threatened to kill her. I can see why she'd be shooken up. A lot of people in the comments are calling BS and saying this is a ridiculous story even though this is every day nigger behavior especially in Chicago. Some of these porch monkeys are fucking insane and you never know what drugs they are on or how far removed from a chimpanzee any particular one is. Here was my advice to her. I hope she sees it before the jannies clean it up:

IMG_20210910_002155.jpg