• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Forum Clout
Nah man, i really have them lol.. i go deep with da collectables. Made a side hustle out of it too, been importing figures from Japan in bulk and selling them on for 2-3x the price i paid for them.

I keep the ones i like, and sell off the others for a nice profit. I jumped on the Funko Pops years back and bought up a lot that were fairly rare, the problem is they re release shit that often that the products really aren't that profitable. So now they are all pretty much in storage.
Why can't you collect body parts like the rest of us? I guess if you're not out any money it's not as gay. What's the appeal though? I honestly don't get this particular collectable.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I made enough selling Tarantino movie POPs, MARVEL Collectors Corps and ComicCon Exclusives, and Masters of the Universe POPs on ebay to buy a Thai-made motorcycle.

Half of that is true.
The most expensive Pops i have are around £70, well at least they were when i last checked which has been a while. I paid probably £15-20 for them at the time, so not a huge profit. I make the most off offical Highschool DxD figures, i buy a load up for around £40-70 a figure, then sell them on for on average between £120-300 a figure. They are good earners, i have made a few grand doing that over the past 12 months or so.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Why can't you collect body parts like the rest of us? I guess if you're not out any money it's not as gay. What's the appeal though? I honestly don't get this particular collectable.
Funkos? fuck knows, i personally aren't into them. I only bought them at the time to sit & sell at a later date, i fucked up with them though.. i would make a small profit as the majority have barely increased in value lol.

The main thing i collect for recreational purposes is various anime figures ( Ikki Tousen, Gundam etc..) they look cool. And if i ever want to sell them on, they hold their value or increase.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210903-162805.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

"At age 28, the adults raised by same-sex parents were at over twice the risk of depression (CES-D: risk ratio 2.6, 95% CI 1.4-4.6) as persons raised by man-woman parents. These findings should be interpreted with caution. Elevated risk was associated with imbalanced parental closeness and parental child abuse in family of origin; depression, suicidality, and anxiety at age 15; and stigma and obesity. More research and policy attention to potentially problematic conditions for children with same-sex parents appears warranted."

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
G

This took place in a high school. Full of teenagers.

Children.

One girl in the foreground of this video is visibly smiling and laughing during the altercation, as teenagers are wont to do. And of course, in the replies, a Twitter faggot says, "Has the girl been identified yet?".

Over a fucking child.

I hope that the vaccine kills them all slowly and painfully.
I reported him.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Don’t read this thread too often. Not sure if this has been posted otherwise it should be for posterity:

Faggot.
View attachment 4449
another Jewish libertarian concocting a path for center-right leaning whties that prohibits them from political organizing and directions that are in their group interest AS white people. like most "Jewish conservatives", which phrase is an oxymoron

at least he married out, but I've seen so many such cases where they still maintain racial loyalty and identity every bit as strong

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
In the last year we've gone from clownworld, to hellworld. They won't stop until they can fuck kids on the street in front of their parents.

There's a guy I was following on Youtube that would put out documentaries about murders and would explore abandoned buildings. He was streaming the other night and he was bitching about someone saying on Twitter that gays will eventually want to legalize pedophilia. This guy is gay btw.

Like, how can you even refute this when they're trying to normalize penises around children. They make up almost all molestation cases. Any of these faggots first experience was getting fucked by a much older man.
Who is this YouTuber? Sounds like a pretty interesting channel