• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Don’t read this thread too often. Not sure if this has been posted otherwise it should be for posterity:

Faggot.
1629902971161.jpeg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Update on the Wi Spa tranny incident. Not only is he facing charges for flashing at the spa but he's facing multiple felonies for indecent exposure in a separate case.

wi-spa-charges-filed-05.jpg

G

Update on the Wi Spa tranny incident. Not only is he facing charges for flashing at the spa but he's facing multiple felonies for indecent exposure in a separate case.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nypost.com/2021/09/02/charges-filed-against-sex-offender-in-wi-spa-casecharges-filed-against-sex-offender-in-notorious-wi-spa-incident/[/URL]

wi-spa-charges-filed-05.jpg
This is the "woman" who pulled his cock out in front of a bunch of little girls. Definitely no twink. Dude is 6'2" and weighs 200lbs.
tranny.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Helped a budday move yesterday. He was telling me that the previous tenant was a tranny and that when they toured the apt the entire living room had this ceiling high display case of hundreds of... fawk, what're they called?

"Funko Pops?" I guessed. Yup, they were a tranny with a Funko Pop room. Sometimes I wonder how real internet cliches like that are so it was kind of a surreal experience IRL.

Snake

Forum Clout

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Helped a budday move yesterday. He was telling me that the previous tenant was a tranny and that when they toured the apt the entire living room had this ceiling high display case of hundreds of... fawk, what're they called?

"Funko Pops?" I guessed. Yup, they were a tranny with a Funko Pop room. Sometimes I wonder how real internet cliches like that are so it was kind of a surreal experience IRL.
I have around 150 Funko Pops, i have no idea why i even bought them tbh.. the resale value on 99% of them is terrible.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Please tell me this is a bit. Please.
Nah man, i really have them lol.. i go deep with da collectables. Made a side hustle out of it too, been importing figures from Japan in bulk and selling them on for 2-3x the price i paid for them.

I keep the ones i like, and sell off the others for a nice profit. I jumped on the Funko Pops years back and bought up a lot that were fairly rare, the problem is they re release shit that often that the products really aren't that profitable. So now they are all pretty much in storage.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Nah man, i really have them lol.. i go deep with da collectables. Made a side hustle out of it too, been importing figures from Japan in bulk and selling them on for 2-3x the price i paid for them.

I keep the ones i like, and sell off the others for a nice profit. I jumped on the Funko Pops years back and bought up a lot that were fairly rare, the problem is they re release shit that often that the products really aren't that profitable. So now they are all pretty much in storage.
I made enough selling Tarantino movie POPs, MARVEL Collectors Corps and ComicCon Exclusives, and Masters of the Universe POPs on ebay to buy a Thai-made motorcycle.

Half of that is true.