• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tomlinson is losing badly

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
What's this old bracket bullshit? Is the real bracket hidden in their secret forums and we're voting on a decoy? If that's the case then they should win March Fagness.
No, there’s no fuckery. You have to scroll to the right if you want to vote on this round, last rounds results are still up. There are probably retards that are actually voting on last round

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I like how Pat is the least notable person on this list and yet is in the running to win it all. Imagine being as hateable as Trudeau and having nothing to show for it in terms of wealth, power, and fame. Even the Fantano guy and jewy podcaster are orders of magnitude more successful and famous.

G

He won, nice work everyone. They must be so goddamn butthurt right now
OOPSIE DOODLES!
1647329769218.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
From here on, the entire site might make it a point to vote against Patrick. They were pretty excited to crown Trudeau fag of the year. So we might still have our work cut out for us in the next few rounds.
Or they’ll just go with it, I honestly dont know but prepare for war

are they actually the cum town version of here? They all hate the show? Stavros is such a disgusting fat thing to look at. I hate him just looking at him.