• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tomlinson is losing badly

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I go back and forth on Patton. I agree he’s a faggot in the real world, but he was a great side character on Reno 911! Along with Nick Swardson (who I haven’t seen act publicly faggoty so I’ll give him a pass)
Nick Swardson is actually gay in the sense that he has sex with men, but he's not a faggot.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Nick Swardson is actually gay in the sense that he has sex with men, but he's not a faggot.
Absolutely. I think we’ve established on this board that the word faggot isn’t used disparagely towards Gay men. It’s used disparagingly towards “men” who act like cry baby cunt little girls. I’m sure you’re aware in my days calling someone a fag or a faggot or telling that them were acting “faggy” or saying something they did was “gay” was just another way of calling them a pussy, a sissy or lame. Lol,

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Absolutely. I think we’ve established on this board that the word faggot isn’t used disparagely towards Gay men. It’s used disparagingly towards “men” who act like cry baby cunt little girls. I’m sure you’re aware in my days calling someone a fag or a faggot or telling that them were acting “faggy” or saying something they did was “gay” was just another way of calling them a pussy, a sissy or lame. Lol,
That’s right, according to the Iron Sheik someone can be gay AND faggot. I don’t even think of someone’s sexuality when it comes to faggot behavior, it’s just a guy being a whiny little bitch. I’ve never looked a male couple holding hands and said “those guys are fags” but I have seen a man acting like a whiny little bitch and said “that guy is a fag”

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
That’s right, according to the Iron Sheik someone can be gay AND faggot. I don’t even think of someone’s sexuality when it comes to faggot behavior, it’s just a guy being a whiny little bitch. I’ve never looked a male couple holding hands and said “those guys are fags” but I have seen a man acting like a whiny little bitch and said “that guy is a fag”
Queer got reclaimed by the gays so you know like the brothas reclaimed nigga. So you say Queer now and half of them are like what’s up dude and the other half in the alphabet club get pissed.

It really is amazing how far the conversations been hijacked. Back in 2006 it wasn’t uncommon to hear jokes about Brokeback Mountain made in work places to fuck with someone and they wouldn’t even get in trouble. Nowadays you’d be fired instantly because HR is in the wokemob at every job.

I remember distinctly a guy I worked with telling another guy (a redneck of course) that his girlfriend made him go see Brokeback Mountain at the theatre. The redneck instantly replied “why did y’all wanna see a movie about two queers fucking in a tent”? And the boss laughed along with everyone else. That was 15 years ago. Now everyone would be fired and the Wokemob would boycott the company into bankruptcy.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Queer got reclaimed by the gays so you know like the brothas reclaimed nigga. So you say Queer now and half of them are like what’s up dude and the other half in the alphabet club get pissed.

It really is amazing how far the conversations been hijacked. Back in 2006 it wasn’t uncommon to hear jokes about Brokeback Mountain made in work places to fuck with someone and they wouldn’t even get in trouble. Nowadays you’d be fired instantly because HR is in the wokemob at every job.

I remember distinctly a guy I worked with telling another guy (a redneck of course) that his girlfriend made him go see Brokeback Mountain at the theatre. The redneck instantly replied “why did y’all wanna see a movie about two queers fucking in a tent”? And the boss laughed along with everyone else. That was 15 years ago. Now everyone would be fired and the Wokemob would boycott the company into bankruptcy.
I remember in college (05/06 ish) that was a go-to joke to say to your buddy “didn’t you tell me your favorite movie is broke back mountain?” In front of a group of people (at a bar / party etc) And everybody would laugh. Now it’s 2022 and I work for a global company (won’t say which one) and we’re encouraged to put our pronouns as part of our email signature (I refused) and now you can get in trouble in HR over “offensive” facial reactions. Now you can’t say anything bad but have to make sure you aren’t making offensive faces or else HR will bounce you. When I was growing up my mom told me to never work in HR because it’s the lowest job and nobody will respect you. She was right.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
C12F0798-D7F7-49E4-89D7-9AC66FAC8A27.jpeg

We’re within striking distance guys

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Exactly. In my lifetime I’m pretty sure everyone I’ve ever called a fag or a faggot was a heterosexual male.

You’re hanging out with your boys drinkin or smokin some dope and someone says something stupid so you say “you’re a fag dude” or one of your friends says something like “yeah Brad Pitts a good lookin dude” and you tell him “shut up ya dirty faggot” and everyone calls him gay for a while lol.

I also agree with Michael Scotts assessment of Oscars movie tastes. Thinking Shakespeare in Love is better than Die Hard is indeed Faggy.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I’m more of an ally than Pat. I don’t have to virtue signal. I just pull up to red lights and blast Gangsta Fag while I’m next to the other middle class suburbanites that live in the 15 mile radius around my house. The looks of horror and quick window roll ups are the best. Guess I can thank Rogan and OandA for da bit.

G

Sorry brotherman but there's no one faggier or more duplicitous than Trudeau, as much as I hate Patrick.

Patrick would be a fascist if he had power; Trudeau has power and is one. Big difference.
It's a quality opponent for the fat man, I would argue if Patrick had Trudeau's powers he'd be much worse which actually makes him a bigger faggot.

Really, I just think it'd be a good LOFFF and get Thick Rick some recognition.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
It's a quality opponent for the fat man, I would argue if Patrick had Trudeau's powers he'd be much worse which actually makes him a bigger faggot.

Really, I just think it'd be a good LOFFF and get Thick Rick some recognition.
I hear ya Ton', but I can't hover my mouse over his fat face while that FUCKING. SCUMBAG. PRICK from up north, sits right below him. I can't. Not after the past 2 years.

Pat would absolutely be a Trudeau if he were in his shoes, I'll give you that.

Forum Clout
I go back and forth on Patton. I agree he’s a faggot in the real world, but he was a great side character on Reno 911! Along with Nick Swardson (who I haven’t seen act publicly faggoty so I’ll give him a pass)
He used to be funny as a comedian, but so were a lot of people before they caught the faggot virus of 2016