• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tomlinson is losing badly

G

chrome_screenshot_1647307023689.png

Who did this???😅🤣😅

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I remember in college (05/06 ish) that was a go-to joke to say to your buddy “didn’t you tell me your favorite movie is broke back mountain?” In front of a group of people (at a bar / party etc) And everybody would laugh. Now it’s 2022 and I work for a global company (won’t say which one) and we’re encouraged to put our pronouns as part of our email signature (I refused) and now you can get in trouble in HR over “offensive” facial reactions. Now you can’t say anything bad but have to make sure you aren’t making offensive faces or else HR will bounce you. When I was growing up my mom told me to never work in HR because it’s the lowest job and nobody will respect you. She was right.
The pronouns in the email thing is fucking stupid. I’m a man. I despise woke snowflake cunts. If you don’t know you should call me Mr, Sir, He, Him or a man, then you can go fuck yourself. That’s how I feel about it. I’m not confused about my gender. I’m a man. I have a beard, I clearly identify as a man.