• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tomlinson Ballwasher kimballkinnison (Russ Kludy) thread. aka: Guy who tried to locate Boomia

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Enchantress:

117ee442af435941406e7470a0aeb771.jpg
Throw Momma from the State Truck

G

They actually have good food, like I said last night, creme brulee as a dessert is odd in place serving meatloaf, but their soups and other dishes are less homestyle. It's fancy for being hours from Toronto. Nothing here compares to home foodwise.

Hot take: I've always thought boomia had a good palette, and figured all my forum friends who thought otherwise were either nuts or screwing with me.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Diners in Jersey do, it's usually a better risk choice than say select grade steak or broth injected frozen chicken breast. I've had it on occasion years ago instead of club sandwich, cheeseburger, or dinner salad. This place is actually pretty good on food, but how could i not mealloaf it lol. I had hoped you guys tweeted my episode at him and I had this idea planned to get him to post it, but I thought without his posting of my kids roasting him, he wouldn't post this, he did. The glass was an oversight, because I don't really care. As I said before he pays me the highest compliment when he posts my texts to his shut-ins. I sort of know what motivates that, Russel spotting the glass only made this a better bit.
You ever been to Arthur's

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
B-babe, let's go to outback steakhouse tonight! Y-you know, friday night and all

honey, i got a nice payraise. let's go to delmonicos.
....we can afford it now, I know you're not providing for me, as I have to work everyday instead of staying home and raising our kids, but HEY!
my money is your money
(as she's fucking her boss silly on her lunch break)
My wife and I have a weird, basically unspoken thing going on where if one of us gets a raise, the other one ups their game and does the same so we both know we're pulling our share of the weight. I don't know where it ends which is mildly worrying actually.

But each of us despise unemployed men. We have two husbands in our neighborhood that stay at home with their kids and we just can't get used to it. One is a "drummer" who is in his 40s and both his parents run hospitals so they must be proud. The other dude decided to surprise his wife with a brand new car as she got off the plane from a conference. Spent her money on a fucking KIA she didn't even want. She made sure to verbally rip his balls off in front of us because of it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When the wife makes more than the husband I don't think it's immasculating or anything. In 2020+ there are going to be women making good money and a fair amount will outearn their spouses. But when the husband is basically an unemployed loser and the woman is the sole breadwinner it's so fucking immasculating. How do these assholes live with themselves? Is there a bigger turnoff for a woman?
I’ve noticed this is becoming a thing, guess it goes with the “men never wanting to grow up” like it’s supposed to be cute that a man can be 40 but an unemployed loser who loves marvel and Star Wars. Nothing wrong with a woman making more than the man if they’re both working but men not seeing a problem laying around as a “house husband” is really a disturbing trend. Of course they’re all on twitter wasting the day tweeting nonsense. Also the wife looks like the bus driver from South Park
7545F7CE-A632-4AF3-B19E-3EA16F5E9390.jpeg

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
Diners in Jersey do, it's usually a better risk choice than say select grade steak or broth injected frozen chicken breast. I've had it on occasion years ago instead of club sandwich, cheeseburger, or dinner salad. This place is actually pretty good on food, but how could i not mealloaf it lol. I had hoped you guys tweeted my episode at him and I had this idea planned to get him to post it, but I thought without his posting of my kids roasting him, he wouldn't post this, he did. The glass was an oversight, because I don't really care. As I said before he pays me the highest compliment when he posts my texts to his shut-ins. I sort of know what motivates that, Russel spotting the glass only made this a better bit.

Boomia can lead a pig to water and make him drink!