• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tomlinson Ballwasher kimballkinnison (Russ Kludy) thread. aka: Guy who tried to locate Boomia

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Enchantress:

117ee442af435941406e7470a0aeb771.jpg

G

This is the new target. He needs to go.

But I got somethin I wanna say. My Uncle, Boomia, went into business for himself. We all know dis, in a way for which there is no excuse. He's got a problem with technology. He disappointed me, Boomia, in ways I cannot even begin to tell you. He put us all at risk. Irregardless, it's been made clear to me that if they put their hands on him, it will not be dealt with quick. Talking torture. For that reason, even if I knew where my uncle was - and I do not - I would not deliver him up to them. I will offer him the same protection that I would offer any of you in similar circumstances. And I know what you're gonna say, "Hey, Paul, I would never do what he did, I'm not a fucking idiot-" well hey, Mel bless, I hope not. But we are faggots. And even if this fucked up day and age, that means somethin. So we are gonna deal with this - as faggots - together, no matter how it effects anybody, personal podcasts-wise, ribs-wise, whatever.
You'll see that my father Quasi isn't here, as it's important that he lam it now. It is my desire that you circle the wagons, you support him. Until and, as such.
Raymond, sorry I can't stay.

I love this fucking bit 😂

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
He's the bitch. I love it!!! Total beta.
When the wife makes more than the husband I don't think it's immasculating or anything. In 2020+ there are going to be women making good money and a fair amount will outearn their spouses. But when the husband is basically an unemployed loser and the woman is the sole breadwinner it's so fucking immasculating. How do these assholes live with themselves? Is there a bigger turnoff for a woman?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
When the wife makes more than the husband I don't think it's immasculating or anything. In 2020+ there are going to be women making good money and a fair amount will outearn their spouses. But when the husband is basically an unemployed loser and the woman is the sole breadwinner it's so fucking immasculating. How do these assholes live with themselves? Is there a bigger turnoff for a woman?
Huge turnoff. You want your man to be in charge and leading in the dominant role. It's understandable that circumstances can change temporarily and the gal may be in a better place (like if he gets laid off and is in between jobs). But him being a stay-at-home slob and the wife as the breadwinner should never be a couple's permanent roles.

Look at how neurotic Joe Mattarese is. He'll never feel like a real man and get over his issues with his wife being the head of the household. Clown world has totally emasculated our men. Honestly, I believe the woman should be a stay-at-home mom but unfortunately society isn't set up like that anymore. It can be done but it's more difficult now.

G

Before Fatso, I had zero idea restaurants even served meatloaf.
Diners in Jersey do, it's usually a better risk choice than say select grade steak or broth injected frozen chicken breast. I've had it on occasion years ago instead of club sandwich, cheeseburger, or dinner salad. This place is actually pretty good on food, but how could i not mealloaf it lol. I had hoped you guys tweeted my episode at him and I had this idea planned to get him to post it, but I thought without his posting of my kids roasting him, he wouldn't post this, he did. The glass was an oversight, because I don't really care. As I said before he pays me the highest compliment when he posts my texts to his shut-ins. I sort of know what motivates that, Russel spotting the glass only made this a better bit.

Jizz

Forum Clout
Well the meatloaf is actually good and besides maybe in a diner, I would have never had meatloaf out, but for the bit it was staring at me and I sucked it up and ordered it. I can assure you Pat would enjoy the meatloaf, so he may visit someday, it was good, and somehow in my mind's eye got better when I got up this morning.... hmmm...lol...I wonder why?
good meatloaf fawking rules.#Ruizing

w4AxlU0.png

G

When the wife makes more than the husband I don't think it's immasculating or anything. In 2020+ there are going to be women making good money and a fair amount will outearn their spouses.
B-babe, let's go to outback steakhouse tonight! Y-you know, friday night and all

honey, i got a nice payraise. let's go to delmonicos.
....we can afford it now, I know you're not providing for me, as I have to work everyday instead of staying home and raising our kids, but HEY!
my money is your money
(as she's fucking her boss silly on her lunch break)

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Huge turnoff. You want your man to be in charge and leading in the dominant role. It's understandable that circumstances can change temporarily and the gal may be in a better place (like if he gets laid off and is in between jobs). But him being a stay-at-home slob and the wife as the breadwinner should never be a couple's permanent roles.

Look at how neurotic Joe Mattarese is. He'll never feel like a real man and get over his issues with his wife being the head of the household. Clown world has totally emasculated our men. Honestly, I believe the woman should be a stay-at-home mom but unfortunately society isn't set up like that anymore. It can be done but it's more difficult now.
Sup babe

G

They only serve the finest meatloafs with gravy in restaurants it seems, very classy. The few times I've had it its been with ketchup.
They actually have good food, like I said last night, creme brulee as a dessert is odd in place serving meatloaf, but their soups and other dishes are less homestyle. It's fancy for being hours from Toronto. Nothing here compares to home foodwise.