• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tomlinson Ballwasher kimballkinnison (Russ Kludy) thread. aka: Guy who tried to locate Boomia

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
"instead of focusing on his kid"

Not so, from the pic it seems like Joonia is down with da bit and enjoys going along with his paw. Figures Rick is oblivious to a healthy father-child dynamic.

Nice projection from the Pig as well. Taking that picture and sending it to Pat can't have taken more than a minute, a quick spontaneous in-joke between father and son. Let's compare that to your tweeting habits of posting nonsense and battling atalkers from dawn to dusk.

G

"instead of focusing on his kid"

Not so, from the pic it seems like Joonia is down with da bit and enjoys going along with his paw. Figures Rick is oblivious to a healthy father-child dynamic.

Nice projection from the Pig as well. Taking that picture and sending it to Pat can't have taken more than a minute, a quick spontaneous in-joke between father and son. Let's compare that to your tweeting habits of posting nonsense and battling atalkers from dawn to dusk.
Better yet it needed to resized so I tried one site, it didn't go, went home and did it watching the 2nd half of NC-Kansas. I also committed felony becoming in-law threats of abandoned children, when I told him my son will seek out Annabelle to marry, lol.

G

Hopefully that restaurant has some class and will tell Pig, "Fuck off, we don't give out customer info without a SUBPOENA!"
It was packed, for the obvious reason, but he isn't even looking into this, he's running a risk of doxxing a totally innocent unaware person if he does. These simpletons think that we're legitimately engaged in terrorism and we're hiding in fear.

G

Assuming this guy has the right restaurant (which seems like a stretch to me), what's the the "hmmmm", Rick? You gonna call there and asked who ordered the meatloaf last Friday? Tell them that a man and his child texted you their food and you need to find them immediately?
Well the meatloaf is actually good and besides maybe in a diner, I would have never had meatloaf out, but for the bit it was staring at me and I sucked it up and ordered it. I can assure you Pat would enjoy the meatloaf, so he may visit someday, it was good, and somehow in my mind's eye got better when I got up this morning.... hmmm...lol...I wonder why?

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
Well the meatloaf is actually good and besides maybe in a diner, I would have never had meatloaf out, but for the bit it was staring at me and I sucked it up and ordered it. I can assure you Pat would enjoy the meatloaf, so he may visit someday, it was good, and somehow in my mind's eye got better when I got up this morning.... hmmm...lol...I wonder why?

Before Fatso, I had zero idea restaurants even served meatloaf.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
His blushing bride

173070abe7ebc9dd6fe8eec332973ae9.jpg