• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tomlinson Ballwasher kimballkinnison (Russ Kludy) thread. aka: Guy who tried to locate Boomia

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
For those who missed it:

45.png
46.png

CC might be a boomer for putting his info out so easily, but he's our boomer.

Twitter profile for kimballkinnison

1.png

Dumb fuck actually put his full name in a tweet from 2009:

2.png

87830966.jpg

3.png

4.png

G

This is the new target. He needs to go.

But I got somethin I wanna say. My Uncle, Boomia, went into business for himself. We all know dis, in a way for which there is no excuse. He's got a problem with technology. He disappointed me, Boomia, in ways I cannot even begin to tell you. He put us all at risk. Irregardless, it's been made clear to me that if they put their hands on him, it will not be dealt with quick. Talking torture. For that reason, even if I knew where my uncle was - and I do not - I would not deliver him up to them. I will offer him the same protection that I would offer any of you in similar circumstances. And I know what you're gonna say, "Hey, Paul, I would never do what he did, I'm not a fucking idiot-" well hey, Mel bless, I hope not. But we are faggots. And even in this fucked up day and age, that means somethin. So we are gonna deal with this - as faggots - together, no matter how it effects anybody, personal podcasts-wise, ribs-wise, whatever.
You'll see that my father Quasi isn't here, as it's important that he lam it now. It is my desire that you circle the wagons, you support him. Until and, as such.
Raymond, sorry I can't stay.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

But I got somethin I wanna say. My Uncle, Boomia, went into business for himself. We all know dis, on a way for which there is no excuse. He's got a problem with technology. He disappointed me, Boomia, in ways I cannot even begin to tell you. He put us all at risk. Irregardless, it's been made clear to me that if they put their hands on him, it will not be dealt with quick. Talking torture. For that reason, even if I knew where my uncle was - and I do not - I would not deliver him up to them. I will offer him the same protection that I would offer any of you in similar circumstances. And I know what you're gonna say, "Hey, Paul, I would never do what he did, I'm not a fucking idiot-" well hey, Mel bless, I hope not. But we are faggots. And even if this fucked up day and age, that means somethin. So we are gonna deal with this - as faggots - together, no matter how it effects anybody, personal podcasts-wise, ribs-wise, whatever.
You'll see that my father Quasi isn't here, as it's important that he lam it now. It is my desire that you circle the wagons, you support him. Until and, as such.
I see you have inherited the rambling without a point from your uncle.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
He should talk to Pat about being a Debtor, this bum had to be dragged to court over unpaid rent https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2010SC003648&countyNo=13&index=0
he worked for a logistics company Midwest Refrigerated Services as of 2010

**went to jail** for threatening and having a tantrum against his parents when he was 27 lol baby rage faggot https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2002CM001448&countyNo=13&index=0&mode=details

2019 addy is: 2903 Broadview Pl, La Crosse, WI 54601 is the one in the 2013 cat video

Last edited:

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I've made threads on Tomlinson ballwashers on here before, but we may have found the first unironic Tomlinson simp. I searched his twitter for the pig's handle:

The guy has replied to the pig many hundreds of times since 2018, even before we found him.

2.png

He was one of the only ones to actually notice the pig's absence when he was banned in 2020. Actually bought one of his books to help him out.

3.png

Also, lol @ working on getting his checkmark back.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout

But I got somethin I wanna say. My Uncle, Boomia, went into business for himself. We all know dis, in a way for which there is no excuse. He's got a problem with technology. He disappointed me, Boomia, in ways I cannot even begin to tell you. He put us all at risk. Irregardless, it's been made clear to me that if they put their hands on him, it will not be dealt with quick. Talking torture. For that reason, even if I knew where my uncle was - and I do not - I would not deliver him up to them. I will offer him the same protection that I would offer any of you in similar circumstances. And I know what you're gonna say, "Hey, Paul, I would never do what he did, I'm not a fucking idiot-" well hey, Mel bless, I hope not. But we are faggots. And even if this fucked up day and age, that means somethin. So we are gonna deal with this - as faggots - together, no matter how it effects anybody, personal podcasts-wise, ribs-wise, whatever.
Thank you. That was great.