• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This "lawyer" is begging for recognition.

G

Uh oh boys I'm his special project. I better wait quietly for the knock. He seems to think I'm a cop This faggot loves to scream at people. Seems coked out. I told him I was will Tate and Paul R Nelson.

Also he hates being told he's a cokehead
He's definitely a cokehead, all sweaty, in every picture. Remember he takes calls, so business hours are probably a good time to converse.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
11.png

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Call this guy in a panic and say you drank a handle of vodka and plowed into a school bus stop and killed seven kids. Ask if he can help you keep your license because you got a big new years party to attend with lots of fawkin liquor but it's way too far to walk. I want to hear his bottom feeder legal advice.

Last edited:

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Fawkin proud to be on the ground floor for what could be the latest cow, brothermen
I like these guys who think "don't feed the trolls" is advice for pussies. They all think the rando's they block on Twitter are the real deal.

$100 still says this guy bitches out before the three year mark.

Last edited: