• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This "lawyer" is begging for recognition.

G

And his claim that because he went to the citadel he never lies was pretty rich. The culture of that place is fucked. He probably enjoyed hazing the knobs. Also it's racist af
The Citadel is an awesome school, I find it hard to believe he went there. Wokeness is ruining it and VMI, and racist as fuck is what makes it so good. Racism is a facile theory that is the only way darkies can defend against statistical realities.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The Citadel is an awesome school, I find it hard to believe he went there. Wokeness is ruining it and VMI, and racist as fuck is what makes it so good. Racism is a facile theory that is the only way darkies can defend against statistical realities.
But he definitely went there when it was still how it was.(if he did) I mean it's not bad as a school but it seems like the whole culture is geared towards turning out complete assholes. And their teams all suck because scholarship athletes get treated like shit and if they are smart they won't go there. It's just a bunch of dicks who are told they are superior for being tortured by uppers for 3 years looking down on people with actual athletic talent because they can't deprive them of sleep or food their entire first year.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Called him last night to remind him he's a faggot and he called me a cunt (one of his favorite insults). I forget what else he said but so far it seems his weaknesses are 1. His practice 2. Alcoholism and coke habit 3. Himself having a DUI 4. Bullies/alt right shit 5. The Holocaust

It looks like there's no way to record call audio without rooting your phone. It basically only got my voice and he sounds all peanutsy

G

But he definitely went there when it was still how it was.(if he did) I mean it's not bad as a school but it seems like the whole culture is geared towards turning out complete assholes. And their teams all suck because scholarship athletes get treated like shit and if they are smart they won't go there. It's just a bunch of dicks who are told they are superior for being tortured by uppers for 3 years looking down on people with actual athletic talent because they can't deprive them of sleep or food their entire first year.
They also produced thousands of graduates that went into battle for the nation. The hazing and stuff was a good thing, now I guess it is just not the same world. They graduate nearly all of their athletes, they have a great engineering school. I like tradition, white tradition, call me a sentimental klan guy I guess.

Forum Clout
Holy shit, told my friend who went to the citadel about this guy, he replied "Oh I know this faggot, he posts on the citadel Facebook groups. Tell him to BRACE".

Seems like he'll sperg if you deny he graduated/made it through knob year. Or tell him he didn't have a real knob year, or that you'd never recognize him(recognition day is huge fir cadets), or he bought the ring in a Charleston pawn shop

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Holy shit, told my friend who went to the citadel about this guy, he replied "Oh I know this faggot, he posts on the citadel Facebook groups. Tell him to BRACE".

Seems like he'll sperg if you deny he graduated/made it through knob year. Or tell him he didn't have a real knob year, or that you'd never recognize him, it he bought the ring in a Charleston pawn shop
Ok, I’ve never heard of this school. You and boomia keep talking about it. Is it a military acedemy or some shit? I could not be a retarded faggot and google it but, the underlying importance of this propaganda tool (chose that for you boomia, I await your response) is interesting. Seems like there’s some good angles to get here.

Forum Clout
Ok, I’ve never heard of this school. You and boomia keep talking about it. Is it a military acedemy or some shit? I could not be a retarded faggot and google it but, the underlying importance of this propaganda tool (chose that for you boomia, I await your response) is interesting. Seems like there’s some good angles to get here.
Yes, it's a military college. Cadets live in dorms by company, drill and all that shit. Like west point but not as good. I'm pretty sure needling him about it will get results. He definitely seems like a dude who went there because he was bullied and wanted to show them all. And pathetically he didn't even serve, just larped for 4 years making himself miserable while other people got laid in college.

Last edited:

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Called him last night to remind him he's a faggot and he called me a cunt (one of his favorite insults). I forget what else he said but so far it seems his weaknesses are 1. His practice 2. Alcoholism and coke habit 3. Himself having a DUI 4. Bullies/alt right shit 5. The Holocaust

It looks like there's no way to record call audio without rooting your phone. It basically only got my voice and he sounds all peanutsy
Josiah did it without issue over the course of almost a year

sniff

Forum Clout

Seems like he'll sperg if you deny he graduated/made it through knob year. Or tell him he didn't have a real knob year, or that you'd never recognize him(recognition day is huge fir cadets), or he bought the ring in a Charleston pawn shop
By the look of this guy it seems like every year is Knob Year

G

Yes, it's a military college. Cadets live in dorms by company, drill and all that shit. Like west point but not as good. I'm pretty sure needling him about it will get results. He definitely seems like a dude who went there because he was bullied and wanted to show them all. And pathetically he didn't even serve, just larped for 4 years making himself miserable while other people got laid in college.
You may be a miserable prick to me, but you have him nailed perfectly here. I have a friend who went to WP in the 80's, even it was done by then. These were man training grounds and the non-service military academies had the advantage of not having woke congressmen send shit skins to them.

G

Can’t you faggots just use speaker phone and use another device to record it?