• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This "lawyer" is begging for recognition.

Hudson

Forum Clout
4 Takeaways.

1) You both need spell check
2) Right at the wire, one of my favorite posts of the year. Well done.
3) I lost a rib on this one. (My mom didn't raise a faggot with a 1920s serial"s villain mustache, a coke habit, and an affinity for lowlifes that hurt innocent people.)
4) Never denies the coke thing so he might have been halfway through an 8 Ball of blow last night when he was goin' off.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
2021-12-29 10:50 UTC - You:
Ok so can I call at noon?

2021-12-29 10:51 UTC - +13137928800:
No.

-----

2021-12-29 10:52 UTC - +13137928800:
I really want to know what “You hsve firt we will find” means.

-----

2021-12-29 20:07 UTC - +13137928800:
I don’t believe you have kids, and if you do, shame on you. You want them to be subjected to the alt-right trolls? Anonymous worms on the internet? Someone is going to tell your daughter she’s ugly & it will break her heart, and it’s people just like you behind it.

How did you let a corrupt lawyer with awful facial hair body you repeatedly?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

No.

-----

-----

I don’t believe you have kids, and if you do, shame on you. You want them to be subjected to the alt-right trolls? Anonymous worms on the internet? Someone is going to tell your daughter she’s ugly & it will break her heart, and it’s people just like you behind it.

Are you unaware of the beauty that is boomia? Real shame.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

No.

-----

-----

He thought covicumia was trying to say "we will find you" like he was getting threatened when it was just " If you have dirt we will find it" That poor spelling almost got him some heat.

G

Hey Will, it's me, John Scalzi from Twitter. I hope your night is going well. I wrote a nice little freestyle for you and I hope you like it. Ay yo one two one two! FUCK NIGGER SHIT FUCK NIGGER FUCK SHIT NIGGER KILL NIGGERS RAPE NIGGERS EAT NIGGERS BITCH FAGGOT CUNT WHORE FUCK NIGGER SHIT FUCK NIGGER FUCK SHIT NIGGER KILL NIGGERS RAPE NIGGERS EAT NIGGERS BITCH FAGGOT CUNT WHORE FUCK NIGGER SHIT FUCK NIGGER FUCK SHIT NIGGER KILL NIGGERS RAPE NIGGERS EAT NIGGERS BITCH FAGGOT CUNT WHORE FUCK NIGGER SHIT FUCK NIGGER FUCK SHIT NIGGER KILL NIGGERS RAPE NIGGERS EAT NIGGERS BITCH FAGGOT CUNT WHORE FUCK NIGGER SHIT FUCK NIGGER FUCK SHIT NIGGER KILL NIGGERS RAPE NIGGERS EAT NIGGERS BITCH FAGGOT CUNT WHORE FUCK NIGGER SHIT FUCK NIGGER FUCK SHIT NIGGER KILL NIGGERS RAPE NIGGERS EAT NIGGERS BITCH FAGGOT
LMFAO. Is this why he took his contact form down?

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
LMFAO. Is this why he took his contact form down?
There is so much trolling we never see here an are never supposed to see. Sometimes they will share a gem that we never knew existed. This is one of them. Another is those faxes pat got at hooligans. Its rib shattering when they pop up. Normally this racist rant is pretty uneventful. By him sharing it back is really what does it for me.

G

Covidcumia is writing like a retard and ruining the bit again, fawk
Give me a break I was texting in a bouncing car driving over 80 miles of farm roads returning home from my wife's brother's house where one of their families was wearing masks because they came home from Florida lol. My 2 sons and I were, actually are in our "quarantine", so I was both mentally and physically fatigued.
He thought covicumia was trying to say "we will find you" like he was getting threatened when it was just " If you have dirt we will find it" That poor spelling almost got him some heat.
it isn't "spelling" it's that I don't have low T hands, plus we were driving home. You ever notice how limited my typos are on here?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Give me a break I was texting in a bouncing car driving over 80 miles of farm roads returning home from my wife's brother's house where one of their families was wearing masks because they came home from Florida lol. My 2 sons and I were, actually are in our "quarantine", so I was both mentally and physically fatigued.

it isn't "spelling" it's that I don't have low T hands, plus we were driving home. You ever notice how limited my typos are on here?
How high T are your hands? Seem pretty keen on your man hands. Are you a 6’1 giant as well? Never change boomia.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout

I typeO all the time. just saying he thought you were threatening to find him and thats why he wanted you to clarify that particular mistake so bad.

G

You did fawkin great brotherman

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

You gay boomer,, good job fucking up the bit