• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This "lawyer" is begging for recognition.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Give me a break I was texting in a bouncing car driving over 80 miles of farm roads returning home from my wife's brother's house where one of their families was wearing masks because they came home from Florida lol. My 2 sons and I were, actually are in our "quarantine", so I was both mentally and physically fatigued.

it isn't "spelling" it's that I don't have low T hands, plus we were driving home. You ever notice how limited my typos are on here?
Eat a bag of dicks you Boomer faggot

G

You gay boomer,, good job fucking up the bit
The bit was getting the coke head lawyer to become enraged, my typos literally made the idiot confused, but they were accidents, so I can't take credit, but hey you're still a homo that literally is queer enough to care about them. Me, I would have preferred him taking my call, he refused to, that would have been gold.

G

Give me a break I was texting in a bouncing car driving over 80 miles of farm roads returning home from my wife's brother's house where one of their families was wearing masks because they came home from Florida lol. My 2 sons and I were, actually are in our "quarantine", so I was both mentally and physically fatigued.

it isn't "spelling" it's that I don't have low T hands, plus we were driving home. You ever notice how limited my typos are on here?
Joseph Lane :image_9247:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
"I was lectured last night on how there was no holocaust and repeatedly called a kike. Those are dog whistles that you can’t ignore."

YA4uugl.gif

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He went to the Citadel, he somehow missed the lectures in Military history on not fighting that with which you can't even identify as the enemy,
And his claim that because he went to the citadel he never lies was pretty rich. The culture of that place is fucked. He probably enjoyed hazing the knobs. Also it's racist af
Screenshot_20211231-130111.png