• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TheQuartering (over 1 million subscribers) just made a video about Pig

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The damage control is running at record levels

200.gif

G

He probably had some meager savings but I doubt it's anywhere beyond very low 5 figures.

He could just as easily've been loying for sympathy. Rick is such a pathological liar that it's hard to be certain of things we only have his word for and can't corroborate. I say disregard.
He’s responsible for Peña’s cost, that much we know for sure. SFWA can’t pay for that unless he somehow talked some of them into personally covering it, and that is hard for me to believe.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He’s responsible for Peña’s cost, that much we know for sure. SFWA can’t pay for that unless he somehow talked some of them into personally covering it, and that is hard for me to believe.
Oh, he's definitely become liable for those costs now. The question was whether he might've put money into the lawsuit from his end from the start, or if the SFWA did bankroll the whole thing. Keep in mind that the Josiah tapes were recorded before the California quash.

I personally think he was worried about costs at that point because the whole case had already seen so many delays and detours. He probably convinced himself (and the SWFA backers) that the lolsuit would be an ez slamdunk. He was getting increasingly nervous as the weeks turned to months with nothing to show for it, and the lawyer's bills kept on mounting. He knew his benefactors don't have bottomless pockets and would pull the plug eventually if things took too long without results, and it seems that they have.

Hence why he's being even more delusional and pigheaded than normal when it comes to denying he quit the suit. He didn't quit the suit because it wasn't his decision.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]owBVU0QsJUo[/MEDIA]

One highlight in particular: Early in the video he mentions how people like this always have blue checkmarks and later on he says "Oh...he doesn't have a blue checkmark, how odd." This is the silver bullet that may kill the fatwolf.
My only complaint is that he didn't mention how fat Patrick is, although he did allude to Patrick's meat production.
Spreading the virus is good sport, gents but this Quartering dude is kinda retarded.