• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TheQuartering (over 1 million subscribers) just made a video about Pig

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
R (9).jpeg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
One question that needs to be hammered home in all this: Who funded this sewer clog of a lawsuit? The truth is still not on record and it needs to be out there for all to see.

The way he worries about costs in Josiah Tape #1 makes me think that he is, at least responsible for part of it. I doubt the SFWA is in the hole for the entire $100,000.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
The way he worries about costs in Josiah Tape #1 makes me think that he is, at least responsible for part of it. I doubt the SFWA is in the hole for the entire $100,000.
There's no fucking way he gets off scot free on this. Nobody is going to let someone slide on owning that kind of money. They're gonna bring back debtors' prisons just for this fat idiot.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He probably had some meager savings but I doubt it's anywhere beyond very low 5 figures.

He could just as easily've been loying for sympathy. Rick is such a pathological liar that it's hard to be certain of things we only have his word for and can't corroborate. I say disregard.