• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TheQuartering (over 1 million subscribers) just made a video about Pig

G

There's no fucking way he gets off scot free on this. Nobody is going to let someone slide on owning that kind of money. They're gonna bring back debtors' prisons just for this fat idiot.
Unless Pat signed a contract that explicitly put him on the hook, which I doubt, he doesn't owe anything. All he had to do was cconvince Mary Three Names that the suit was good for the whole of the scifi community, and it would be a quick open-and-closed deal whereby Quasi would fold immediately upon being served.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Unless Pat signed a contract that explicitly put him on the hook, which I doubt, he doesn't owe anything. All he had to do was cconvince Mary Three Names that the suit was good for the whole of the scifi community, and it would be a quick open-and-closed deal whereby Quasi would fold immediately upon being served.
Okay, but if that's true, what about his massive tits and little baby dick?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
If quasi gets paid in a lump sum then we will know. For now that lien has pats name and address (kinda) on it.

archive_bot

Forum Clout
https://archive.md/1ZMhI
https://archive.md/008Oa

121ewewq.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 10.37.05 PM.png

G

Oh, he's definitely become liable for those costs now. The question was whether he might've put money into the lawsuit from his end from the start, or if the SFWA did bankroll the whole thing. Keep in mind that the Josiah tapes were recorded before the California quash.

I personally think he was worried about costs at that point because the whole case had already seen so many delays and detours. He probably convinced himself (and the SWFA backers) that the lolsuit would be an ez slamdunk. He was getting increasingly nervous as the weeks turned to months with nothing to show for it, and the lawyer's bills kept on mounting. He knew his benefactors don't have bottomless pockets and would pull the plug eventually if things took too long without results, and it seems that they have.

Hence why he's being even more delusional and pigheaded than normal when it comes to denying he quit the suit. He didn't quit the suit because it wasn't his decision.
Okay, but if that's true, what about his massive tits and little baby dick?
Homie over here asking the real questions.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Sitting at 107K views as of right now.

Jesus I see why people call The Quartering a grifter though. Guy has pumped out 5 more videos since the pig one. It's all just lazy shite of him reading out articles. Guess I can't blame the guy though. What an easy gig.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Sitting at 107K views as of right now.

Jesus I see why people call The Quartering a grifter though. Guy has pumped out 5 more videos since the pig one. It's all just lazy shite of him reading out articles. Guess I can't blame the guy though. What an easy gig.
Most of youtube is a grift, especially these anti-SJWs. They need SJW-content to keep the YT money coming in.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I'm guessing he has to say "bad guys from WW2" because if he says "Nazi" Youtube will censor him?
Once on Reddit I posted "Has incel replaced Nazi as the new 'person I don't agree with'?" and got banned sitewide for three days. This was after someone got called incel for saying he just didn't like a movie.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Once on Reddit I posted "Has incel replaced Nazi as the new 'person I don't agree with'?" and got banned sitewide for three days. This was after someone got called incel for saying he just didn't like a movie.
My kid just was not into legend of kora, but he did love avatar. What are some of them other good shows for a ten year old?

G

This feels like that time the Amy Schumer videos started to come out from one of the posters, which did ruin her career. The problem is the pig has no career to ruin.
I will never forgive Joe Rogan for going after Carlos Mencia for joke theft like a psychopath for like a year, but when Amy Schumer was brought up he stuck his tongue up her asshole and made asinine bullshit excuses for her joke stealing ass.