• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Worst Scene in Television History (Sons of Anarchy Cringe Thread)

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I was on a ship when the show ended and someone had it downloaded on a portable hardrive, so we watched the whole series over like a week. I felt like I was INSANE for seeing all this gay shit about it when everyone else was so into it.
Haha, Yeah I watched this shit in Afghanistan. It's like a parody of shit military guys would like

Srs Bsns

SomervilleBusiness
Forum Clout
It's pure unintentional comedy gold. Even the music is hilariously bad, featuring some of the worst cover versions I've ever heard. They would do episode and season-ending music montages that were LOL funny. It's a great show to hate watch.
The fucking House of the Rising Sun where they changed the lyrics to be about the show. I'm getting douche chills just thinking about it

Forum Clout
The fucking House of the Rising Sun where they changed the lyrics to be about the show. I'm getting douche chills just thinking about it
LOL holeeeeeeeeeeshit, I was just thinking about that one. Jax, the "son" (of anarchy) "rose" to become club president, all set to the worst version of House Of The Rising Sun ever recorded. It was a compellingly bad show, like gawking at a car wreck.

G

They were ALL just horrifically bad cover versions of terrible, terrible songs. I assume it was way cheaper that way, and it showed.
They had one guy do a bunch of them, so I'm assuming so. Curtis Stigers, who is an enormous faggot.

Screenshot_20221122_211644_Twitter.jpg

Forum Clout
They had one guy do a bunch of them, so I'm assuming so. Curtis Stigers, who is an enormous faggot.

View attachment 79675
They were actually selling a SOA album for a while, which was totally hilarious to me. Even the musical score, like during action scenes and car chases, was comically terrible. But those montages were just unreal.

Srs Bsns

SomervilleBusiness
Forum Clout
hey hey my my rock and roll will never die

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Even The Shield had the main character have autistic children that he needed to care for.
In the shields defense vics retarded children are a complete afterthought to him and he's just as bad a father as he is a person/cop. I get what you mean though. I loved how irredeemable and shitty vic was. Having the retarded kids seemed like it was an outside decision to make him seem "not THAT bad."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
In the shields defense vics retarded children are a complete afterthought to him and he's just as bad a father as he is a person/cop. I get what you mean though. I loved how irredeemable and shitty vic was. Having the retarded kids seemed like it was an outside decision to make him seem "not THAT bad."
I felt like he started out not so bad but as the series went on they made him less and less so until you realized he's the main antagonist of the series

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I felt like he started out not so bad but as the series went on they made him less and less so until you realized he's the main antagonist of the series
In the show Vic is literally seen going after the worst types of criminals just using illegal tactics instead of approved law enforcement techniques. Like beating a pedophile with a phonebook. Or using informants and bribes to get locations on high up dealers or shooters. But he is always going after criminals. Even his robberies like the money train are just him robbing money from criminals. Vic is not a corrupt cop who steals from taxpayers or harasses citizens. He is like some vigilante like Batman who just deals with criminals in his own way.

Even him shooting Terry is him shooting another corrupt cop. Terry instead of trying to arrest criminals is basically trying to entrap a cop on behalf of a politician who wants to be mayor. "Hey Terry this guy Vic beat a confession out of a child rapist.....and tortured information about cop killers out of a drug dealer......we need him locked up". Terry went from going after criminals to basically being a full time employee of a political party and answering no longer to the police.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
In the show Vic is literally seen going after the worst types of criminals just using illegal tactics instead of approved law enforcement techniques. Like beating a pedophile with a phonebook. Or using informants and bribes to get locations on high up dealers or shooters. But he is always going after criminals. Even his robberies like the money train are just him robbing money from criminals. Vic is not a corrupt cop who steals from taxpayers or harasses citizens. He is like some vigilante like Batman who just deals with criminals in his own way.

Even him shooting Terry is him shooting another corrupt cop. Terry instead of trying to arrest criminals is basically trying to entrap a cop on behalf of a politician who wants to be mayor. "Hey Terry this guy Vic beat a confession out of a child rapist.....and tortured information about cop killers out of a drug dealer......we need him locked up". Terry went from going after criminals to basically being a full time employee of a political party and answering no longer to the police.
In the early seasons, yes. You see vic as a necessary evil but by the end you realize his talk about backing each other up and protecting the team was bullshit. He basically causes Shane and his family's death and hangs Ronnie out to dry to save his own ass. He loses his entire family and isn't at all repentant. He does go after terrible people but mostly he just uses drug dealers against other drug dealers to make money and create the appearance that he's actually winning the drug war when he's just allowing one party to operate and busting the rest. He's not doing anything about drugs ( though who really is?) Or the violence related to them. The neighborhood he polices is still a bombed out shit hole. Sure early on you think Vic is doing right but he makes more and more morally questionable decisions, and it's only hiding the worst of him that let's anyone around him think he's a good cop. Vic using his powers for good selectively doesn't make him a good guy, which is why once everything he did came to light ever cop in the department hated him

Forum Clout
And Sutter let peg Bundy do a bunch because she's his wife, all utter shit
And her character was an obnoxious twat, but not in a "complicated" Carmela Soprano way, but in a dumb cartoonish way. He was pushing her for an Emmy nod, which was just ludicrous and hilarious, as she was hammier than Joe Cumia's armpits.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
In the early seasons, yes. You see vic as a necessary evil but by the end you realize his talk about backing each other up and protecting the team was bullshit.
He basically causes Shane and his family's death and hangs Ronnie out to dry to save his own ass. He loses his entire family and isn't at all repentant.
You are clearly reading things wrong. He backs up the Strike Team more than literally anyone. By shooting a cop directly in the head. Did you even watch the show? Vic is willing to kill another cop to protect his team. So much that he leaves them in the dark about his worst offenses rather than expose them to his crimes. Half of the team literally did not even know that Vic killed Terry. How can you say Vic was "bullshitting" about backing up the team when he kills a cop for them? And this was before he had any immunity deal in place. He just blasts a cop in the head without hesitating even though if he gets caught he goes to jail forever.

Sure by the end he is not backing them but at that point there is nothing he can do to save everyone. And at that point Shane has killed Lem. And Shane is out of control. And Vic gives up Ronnie because either they both go to jail or one of them does so Vic obviously chooses himself.
Vic using his powers for good selectively doesn't make him a good guy, which is why once everything he did came to light ever cop in the department hated him
No one is saying Vic is good. But he is better than Terry and Aceveda. Guys like them give pedophiles early release or parole or let hem walk due to a typo on a warrant. Vic beats them in the head with phonebooks and locks them up. Literally every cop on the show tries to get Vic through cheating the system. Like Kavanaugh using drug dealers to try to have Lem killed in prison.

None of them are moral. But someone like Vic would actually clean up the gangs through sheer force if allowed to.