• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Worst Scene in Television History (Sons of Anarchy Cringe Thread)

Srs Bsns

SomervilleBusiness
Forum Clout
I remember the show being absolute garbage but these clips make me feel like I was being kind.
I was on a ship when the show ended and someone had it downloaded on a portable hardrive, so we watched the whole series over like a week. I felt like I was INSANE for seeing all this gay shit about it when everyone else was so into it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I was on a ship when the show ended and someone had it downloaded on a portable hardrive, so we watched the whole series over like a week. I felt like I was INSANE for seeing all this gay shit about it when everyone else was so into it.
I still remember that final scene and my brother and I rewinding it probably 10 times with tears streaming down my face laughing at how awful that CGI was. We both said after the credits rolled that Dexter is no longer the worst ending of a show.

Srs Bsns

SomervilleBusiness
Forum Clout
They had a guy that looked like Boogie1488
Fallen-Sons-sons-of-anarchy-37542051-1024-768.jpg