• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Worst Scene in Television History (Sons of Anarchy Cringe Thread)

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
It was never a great show but it didn't start out that bad at all. The Ireland season lost me a bit and about midway through the run, the show completely fell off a cliff and was just retarded and gay until the end.

Also, I love me some Peg Bundy but she was always in the show way too much.

Srs Bsns

SomervilleBusiness
Forum Clout
It was never a great show but it didn't start out that bad at all. The Ireland season lost me a bit and about midway through the run, the show completely fell off a cliff and was just retarded and gay until the end.

Also, I love me some Peg Bundy but she was always in the show way too much.
Please rewatch season 1 right now with new eyes. Find me one episode without an insanely cringe scene.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I stopped watching after the first season. Who steals an infant to get revenge on someone? It’s not like they take care of themselves. You’re changing diapers, feeding it bottles, and it wakes up crying at night. Random women are constantly fawning over them and will call the cops if they think it’s being neglected. Not necessarily the type of leverage someone wants to manage when they work an organized crime schedule. Way too much risk and work unless it’s a billionaire ransom.

Plus the women were constantly involved and giving input. And wasn’t the main guys girl a pediatrician? Fuck that

The show stinks and I love that Joe Cumia loves it and actually struggles to reconcile that Ron Pereleman is nothing like the character he portrays, aka being an actor.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Oh, I get it. The violent biker gang isn't all bad. They don't care for racism.
Even though I. The first season Clay and others dropped hard Rs in reference to the one niners. I think they were trying to show motorcycle clubs more the way they were but realized pretty quick that would be unpalatable to most of the audience. Like watching some drugged out skank pulling a train on the whole club, so instead they show the women constantly playing a pivotal role

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Is the show full of cringe moments like this? Please tell me yes and post those clips here.
I remember it starting out decently interesting but it's been ages since I seen it. First season seemed to try to keep the story somewhat grounded and didn't shy away from what dirtbags the whole 1%er scene is composed of. Regardless of what the original intentions might've been, the whole thing quickly devolved into retarded schlock.

I tapped out when the bikers had to attack doomsday prepper bunkers or whatever and they had them charging across a field with assault rifles while getting shelled by mortars like it's Band of Brothers.

Forum Clout
Even though I. The first season Clay and others dropped hard Rs in reference to the one niners. I think they were trying to show motorcycle clubs more the way they were but realized pretty quick that would be unpalatable to most of the audience. Like watching some drugged out skank pulling a train on the whole club, so instead they show the women constantly playing a pivotal role
That was the main problem, in a nutshell. They wanted to write the bikers as brave, noble heroes, and not criminal scumbags.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
That was the main problem, in a nutshell. They wanted to write the bikers as brave, noble heroes, and not criminal scumbags.
This is why OZ, Sopranos, and Boardwalk Empire are basically infinite levels above everything else on television. They portrayed their main characters as pretty much pure pieces of shit that in real life everyone would hate. Even The Shield had the main character have autistic children that he needed to care for. And Breaking Bad made it all about his family as well and then had Walt battle Nazis to make him a good guy.

Sopranos was hilarious. Guys like Paulie and Christopher kill a waiter over an $18 tip on a $1,200 bill and think nothing of it. Nucky Thompson pimps out a 12-year-old and then leaves her in an insane asylum later in life. After killing her son.

Forum Clout
This is why OZ, Sopranos, and Boardwalk Empire are basically infinite levels above everything else on television. They portrayed their main characters as pretty much pure pieces of shit that in real life everyone would hate. Even The Shield had the main character have autistic children that he needed to care for. And Breaking Bad made it all about his family as well and then had Walt battle Nazis to make him a good guy.

Sopranos was hilarious. Guys like Paulie and Christopher kill a waiter over an $18 tip on a $1,200 bill and think nothing of it. Nucky Thompson pimps out a 12-year-old and then leaves her in an insane asylum later in life. After killing her son.
Exactly. In real life, a hot pediatric surgeon wouldn't be caught dead fucking a sleazy biker and hanging out at their degenerate clubhouse, but on SOA it was supposed to be totally normal. On SOA, every biker was a kind-hearted big lug and every whore was a sweet girl with a heart of gold. Every victim "had it coming" and everyone acted with good intentions, like it was a children's show.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Exactly. In real life, a hot pediatric surgeon wouldn't be caught dead fucking a sleazy biker and hanging out at their degenerate clubhouse, but on SOA it was supposed to be totally normal. On SOA, every biker was a kind-hearted big lug and every whore was a sweet girl with a heart of gold. Every victim "had it coming" and everyone acted with good intentions, like it was a children's show.