• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The old sub honestly never went close to going hard enough into this asshole

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Patton got a serious upgrade.

meredith-salenger-at-the-chip-and-pepper-denim-launch-party-forjc-picture-id75371045

Nice compact milf with serious titties. I wonder if she's a loopy cunt (aren't they all, fellas?) who put him on the path of all his nonsense.

G

Bri Torres and after an hour of fiddling with sizes it finally uploaded but didn’t fucking move
[MEDIA=imgur]HtW1mGs[/MEDIA]
This enchanting lass requires a thorough introduction to my penis. Thanks for the effort. You’re a good egg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Patton got a serious upgrade.

meredith-salenger-at-the-chip-and-pepper-denim-launch-party-forjc-picture-id75371045

Nice compact milf with serious titties. I wonder if she's a loopy cunt (aren't they all, fellas?) who put him on the path of all his nonsense.
The old one we had wasnt awful but he deff upgraded
ffdc8d37119ec8c4f8359bd9ea980945.jpeg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
What the fuck? Two pages ago you were commenting how they look "EXACTLY the same". Complete with a photo of the back of Salinger's head as proof of your terrible theory.
They do look exactly the same. Same hair same eyes. The new one just has a killer rack.