• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The old sub honestly never went close to going hard enough into this asshole

G

I may have two stories mixing together because im like a woman. I love true crime. I listen to a lot of podcasts. This was the lady who was fucking marines (nice Jusband, stupid).
8688fd7f93501ea2ac9cd9071a1cc8b8.png
Have I just been motherfucked?

G

Other than posting photos of his kid with giant bruises on her arm, that weird video already posted of her in panties and just being an all around internet cunt.

Not to mention he either killed his wife or just let it happen and it was just like who gives a shit because he’s famous. He doesn’t get anywhere near enough shit for being an outspoken keyboard tough guy.
I am extremely familiar with substance abuse, addiction, how it affects the people around them, and I can’t even imagine how she had a habit so bad that he didn’t know about it. And if he didn’t, how much attention did he pay to that poor woman? She must’ve been abusing at quite a level. And I doubt she was new to it. How in the hell can you hide that level of abuse from someone who should be paying attention to you? That never added up for me.

G

I am extremely familiar with substance abuse, addiction, how it affects the people around them, and I can’t even imagine how she had a habit so bad that he didn’t know about it. And if he didn’t, how much attention did he pay to that poor woman? She must’ve been abusing at quite a level. And I doubt she was new to it. How in the hell can you hide that level of abuse from someone who should be paying attention to you? That never added up for me.
Sorry to hear about your experiences, brothaman but thanks for chiming in. It’s so obvious he’s a fucking monster. Lesser criminals if I can call it that in Hollywood are given at least as much of a pass.

That’s why Weimar and that Keffals animal don’t get noticed. Guys like Dan Schneider a literal pedophile can abuse children on major networks and still have a job. This upward battle is going to take a while.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
William Shatner killed his wife and got away with it. Same with Robert Wagner. Lots of people in Hollywood die under less than normal circumstances. Patton Oswalt probably did kill his wife and will get away with it. But unlike the celebrities of the past who could just hide away after their obvious crimes. Someone like Oswalt has to deal with social media and people mocking his life and potentially hear about it every day unless he shuts the internet off completely.

Forum Clout
What's there to go after? He killed his annoying, nagging hag of a wife that wouldn't shut up about serial killers like an edgy, brooding 15 year old; went on national television to brag about it, and then married an even hotter woman with better tits... and he got away with it. All of it. He's living the American dream. We should all aspire to be like him.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Any man who remarries instantly after his wife died in weird ways should be investigated. I know some one who remarried after 4 years and people were up in arms about it. This fella was proposing at the graveside.
The way he went on about his grief, posting staged photos of his “despair” while also humble-bragging about emmys and whatever was a massive red flag as well. Then he marries the girl he tugged it to during his surely sexless 80s youth.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

He went on OnA and laughed about how she needed to go to the hospital because of constipation issues due to abusing pills. He knew but let’s be real, it’s impossible to stop people from doing what they want. I don’t care about him either way but I do feel bad for his daughter. That has to be rough.

G

What's there to go after? He killed his annoying, nagging hag of a wife that wouldn't shut up about serial killers like an edgy, brooding 15 year old; went on national television to brag about it, and then married an even hotter woman with better tits... and he got away with it. All of it. He's living the American dream. We should all aspire to be like him.
Well he should fucking own up to it then. Or at least lose some fucking weight for God’s sake.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
William Shatner killed his wife and got away with it. Same with Robert Wagner. Lots of people in Hollywood die under less than normal circumstances. Patton Oswalt probably did kill his wife and will get away with it. But unlike the celebrities of the past who could just hide away after their obvious crimes. Someone like Oswalt has to deal with social media and people mocking his life and potentially hear about it every day unless he shuts the internet off completely.

Robert Blake. OJ Simpson.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Robert Blake. OJ Simpson.
I always laugh when people bring up OJ. Because OJ led to the Electric Shock OJ song parody. That led to O&A becoming a show. Like his killing his wife set off the chain of events that basically created O&A, the Rogan podcast, and a handful of other standup comedians.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I always laugh when people bring up OJ. Because OJ led to the Electric Shock OJ song parody. That led to O&A becoming a show. Like his killing his wife set off the chain of events that basically created O&A, the Rogan podcast, and a handful of other standup comedians.

Before all that, it got Norm MacDonald fired from SNL.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I’ll be honest I enjoyed Patton on the King of Queens and Reno 911. When he has someone who understands what’s funny writing for him, he works in small doses like he did on those shows. However after hearing him on radio shows and reading interviews with whatever blog was desperate to affirm his celebrity, now I really can’t stand the guy, and I think he got away with something relating to his wife’s death. That’s just my opinion though, I of course have no proof, so whatever D list Hollywood attorney he can afford to hire need not try to sue me.

G

I think he went full mong and caved her head in when she laughed once to often at his bloated body’s failure to erect that excuse for a cock he has.
Holy shit dude who’s your avatar?